• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 94.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Breathe life into your dragons and prepare them for legendary battles! Reclaim your beloved homeland by rebuilding Dragolandia, breeding cute baby hatchlings, and raising them into powerful warriors to fight off the Vikings. There are over 100 species of unique and highly detailed dragons to discover as you become the ultimate Dragon Lord in the most interactive and beautiful dragon breeding and battling game!

THE BIRTH OF A LEGENDARY WARRIOR
- Build a variety of habitats on your own Dragon Island
- Have your most powerful dragons breed to make strong hatchlings
- Feed, cuddle and train your baby dragons in an interactive experience
- Collect and discover all kind of different dragons!

FIGHT TOOTH & CLAW
- Master a never-before-seen, engaging and dynamic 3-on-3 battle system
- Unleash Dragon Fury and thrash your way to victory!
- Teach your dragons special skills

EXPLORE FOR GLORY
- Choose your own path and explore a vast world with over 100 points of interest

FRIENDS & RIVALS
- Visit and send gifts to other players around Dragolandia
- Face off against other players in the Arena and win exclusive prizes!

This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
01-08-2015, 05:50 AM
I never understand what Gameloft is doing. But there has been some great surprises too!

01-08-2015, 05:55 AM
Lol, dragon breeding game?

Gameloft just run out of ideas.
01-08-2015, 06:08 AM
I bet this needs internet

Currently Playing: MHFU, Dragon Quest VIII
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!
01-08-2015, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
I bet this needs internet
This game will be clash of dragons for child . Need Internet and facebook login for safe .
01-09-2015, 08:26 PM
It's your standard free to play but I'm really enjoying it. It's a fun dragon breeder with a nice turn based battle system.
01-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Dragons look interesting. Wait... Gameloft? Ok just lost interest
01-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Gameloft's Launch Trailer (0:20)

Gameloft's Teaser Trailer (2:12)

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
01-11-2015, 11:25 AM
It has a fairly elaborate Rock/Paper/Scissors system - eight different elements (two wheels, four elements each), making it so there's no one true "best" type. (If you ignore the "Legendary" Dragon type which is outside the damage wheels altogether. Hopefully that just means it inflicts and takes base damage in all cases.)

In terms of element progression, it's not breaking the mold in any way - is there some unwritten rule that Fire ALWAYS comes first, with fast growth but the smallest coin storage space in habitats?

It's not a REQUIRED "pay to progress," but you'll hit progress walls much faster if you don't. You almost HAVE to have VIP status to do well, because that doubles your rewards from the single player campaign along with various other perks. VIP is a limited-duration feature, but it can be purchased with premium currency instead of requiring real money. (49 Diamonds gets you a week of VIP status - you can get 35 Diamonds early on simply by buying, hatching and selling fifty Fire dragons to max out the Shopaholic Achievement.)

Friends are needed for gifting and to pass those annoying "progress gates" that are so popular (those open optional sub-paths and aren't required). Since it wants you to use Facebook and there are iOS, Android AND Windows Phone versions (none of which talk to each other), finding those few token friends can be difficult.

And let's not talk about the "Crimson Fury" $4.99 purchase. It lets you start the battle with Dragon Fury already enabled (which typically requires you to get eight perfect hits in battle to charge up). Dragon Fury lets you tap on enemies for several seconds, doing several thousand points of typeless damage, and it doesn't even use a combat turn. So you can KO the dragon you have a type mismatch against before the fight even starts, and have a 3-on-2 advantage. This works in the VS Arena, too. <eyeroll>

All in all, it's a fun "gotta catch 'em all" breeding distraction, with the PvP and Event Leaderboards something you can just ignore unless you plan to fight with your wallet.
01-11-2015, 03:14 PM
It's just Gameloft's version of that other dragon breeding game that has been copied multiple times...

I'd call Gameloft the King of Copy. Stopped playing their games.