Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-14-2012, 06:32 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Necessary to play the first one to enjoy this?
I'm pretty sure you don't. It even implies it in the game description!
"This exhilarating adventure can be enjoyed by everyone, even those unfamiliar with Chaos Rings and Chaos Rings Omega. Don't hesitate to immerse yourself in this fantastical world!"
Old 03-14-2012, 06:35 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Anyhow some notable changes I like are "multiple decisions/endings" , "new battle system" and even better graphics??
Yup, they pretty much added all the things I wanted. They are making the game feel more RPGish by adding multiple decisions and endings. I just hope everything ties nicely together. SE is known for making linear games.

Judging by the FF XIII-2 review (just read it), SE is trying some new stuff.

I'm also happy there's a new battle system. Chaos Rings was way too easy.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Nearly 800 mb compressed? What will the uncompressed file size be? 1.2 - 1.4 gb? This is a beast, for sure.
Also looks graphically enhanced... I am really looking forward to it.
Around 15,- € for an AAA title is fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I just destroyed my NZ Account with buying both ... please let it be worth it!

Expect the usual Feedback as soon as I`m back from my first Trip and have licked my Wounds...

We are talking about S/E... it will sure be worth it. On the other hand - did you win this Apple contest a while ago and won 10.000 iTunes credits? Heck, your account seems to be a bottomless resource.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-14-2012 at 06:41 AM..
Old 03-14-2012, 06:49 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

YES! Staying up tonight until this hits the appstore in my country and played it until i`m satisfied after the long wait
It`s also great because i think it`s a total different story from the first two, because i really don`t see how could there be any connection...
Old 03-14-2012, 06:49 AM

If anyone who has the game has started playing, do you know if there are multiple saves? I'm just curious how multiple endings is going to work when comparing the older games. It'd seem to make sense to give you a bunch of save slots so you can retry at different points.

I'm really excited also because based on the trailer/story, you're going to get to choose if you want to kill people or not to "save the world". In the older games, you have to kill people regardless if you want to or not =p
Old 03-14-2012, 07:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
If anyone who has the game has started playing, do you know if there are multiple saves? I'm just curious how multiple endings is going to work when comparing the older games. It'd seem to make sense to give you a bunch of save slots so you can retry at different points.

I'm really excited also because based on the trailer/story, you're going to get to choose if you want to kill people or not to "save the world". In the older games, you have to kill people regardless if you want to or not =p
Good point... But hey. Whatever it is now, im still getting it.

Show up on the appstore already!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:

First two games had multiple saving slots, I guess this one will have them, too.

And yes, S/E advanced. But I have to admit, I felt strange by killing the other contestants in the first two games.

S/E is always doing these things on purpose. In CR and CR:0, they wanted you to feel like in a big dilemma... a few ways out, but every way feels wrong. They created situations where you feel helpless or with a constant pressure laying on you.
This time they let you chose your personal dilemma yourself.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-14-2012 at 07:17 AM..
Old 03-14-2012, 07:18 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I can't decide what version to get!! iPhone 4s or Ipad2?? Man I can't decide!!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo25 View Post
I can't decide what version to get!! iPhone 4s or Ipad2?? Man I can't decide!!

Damn, I can't find the link of the "random coin flip" website anymore...
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
First two games had multiple saving slots, I guess this one will have them, too.

And yes, S/E advanced. But I have to admit, I felt strange by killing the other contestants in the first two games.

S/E is always doing these things on purpose. In CR and CR:0, they wanted you to feel like in a big dilemma... a few ways out, but every way feels wrong. They created situations where you feel helpless or with a constant pressure laying on you.
This time they let you chose your personal dilemma yourself.
you sure? i don't remember omega having it but i don't remember it clearly. cr1 i just turned it on and there's definitely no multiple save slots. if you try and start a new game it'll ask you to wipe your old one (generally meaning that you can only have one game going at a time).