★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Your link is taking us to a game of the week poll, not game of the year.
Sorry, fixed!!!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
08-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Sorry to bring this thread up but does anyone where can i get Fey Blade Harbinger? Have been looking for it for ages.

01-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Seriously what happened?

This game has sadly been forgotten by TA in favour of discussing jackass Fps and skating games
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Yeah, WTBLOB guys? even a scam game has more comments then this, this is sad. Plus Chaos Rings 3 this year.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I was aching for a menu-based RPG and so i fired up the HD version on my ipad mini and damn does the game look and play great.

I cant wait for CR3, and I hope some young, ambitious, indie dev groups come up with some unique RPG mechanics with a great level of polish, as these turn-based, menu-based RPGs just feel perfect on the touch screen.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Caved in and bought this game at its full price, worth it! I kinda regret buying Chaos Rings I, the first installment is bland and boring as hell and I keep going back to II, but I've this OCD where I have to play all the installments! Sigh. Also, CR III coming? Wow!
08-10-2013, 05:20 PM
How good is the tutorial and manual in this game. It will be my first JRPG ever. I have looked at them in the past but always left them alone. I am looking to try something new but doont want to waste this amount of money if the game assumes you know alot ahead of time. Can a newbe pick this up and complete it?
08-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptLudd View Post
How good is the tutorial and manual in this game. It will be my first JRPG ever. I have looked at them in the past but always left them alone. I am looking to try something new but doont want to waste this amount of money if the game assumes you know alot ahead of time. Can a newbe pick this up and complete it?
Sure, I suppose. It's a fairly straightforward RPG. If I had to describe it, I'd say it plays like Super Mario RPG (though it's turn-based, not real time; there are no interrupts), is presented like a PSX Final Fantasy (drawn backgrounds and 3D models overlaid), and has a fairly long and decent story. There's plenty of replayability, too. Multiple endings and such.
12-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Think level cap's going to increase more and additional PUB and bosses are to be added?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Think level cap's going to increase more and additional PUB and bosses are to be added?
Why?