★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PentaLoop
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 26.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: After the eventful journey to the city, a Giant Gorilla has invaded the jungle. As the protector of the jungle, you (Geroge) have to get rid of the gorialla and bring peace to your jungle.

Using the unique George tricks, destroy the defenses and hit the Gorilla!
The giant crazy beast doesn't like company so he kicked everybody out of the jungle. No one dares to challenge this mighty beast except the one and only 'George' who is always there when it comes on to the Jungle.(AAAAaaaaoooaaaaoaAAAAAA ooooo !!!)

GET READY FOR ENDLESS FUN

Alan321's comments:
Hey Guyssssssssssssss,

George your favorite character is the jungle King (Tarzan) who has to get his kingdom back from the Big Giant Guerilla who has terrified the entire jungle. SO everyone, be the Tarzan, be the king George of the jungle and get the King’s place by hitting Guerilla.

View the trailer here:

AppStore Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/george-of-the-jungle/id493520954?mt=8

This is an awesome and exciting game with lovely animations and game play. Have Fun
04-26-2012, 05:04 AM
Are you sure it's the best iPhone/iPad game? I mean, I would hate to buy it then realise I still like one of the other games I already have more. So just want to confirm. Are you positively sure?
04-26-2012, 05:08 AM

04-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Are you sure it's the best iPhone/iPad game? I mean, I would hate to buy it then realise I still like one of the other games I already have more. So just want to confirm. Are you positively sure?
I think the chances that these clowns have legitimate access to the George of the Jungle license are pretty much nil.
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Watch-out-for-that-TREE!