App description: UPDATE: We added 50 more levels of bothersome Blots! 100 total!
"88/100" -Metacritic
"One of the App Store's coolest games." -Modojo.com

Help the Snoticles defend their world from the rampaging Blots! Each of the four Snoticles -- Zit, Dread, Spark and Snot -- has a unique power to help you get the job done. Zit chucks rocks. Dread hurls backpack bombs. Spark shoots fireballs. And Snot? Well, we're not sure what that stuff is. Master each Snoticle's individual ability and discover interesting ways to use them together. Conquer the game's unique puzzle mechanics as you explore dozens of levels across multiple worlds. Do a good job, and the Snoticles will surely thank you for their newfound Blot-free existence.

"Quite ingenious at times...a blast. 5/5"
-AppSpy

"A very fun iOS game. 5/5"
-AppSafari

From Adult Swim Games, producers of "Robot Unicorn Attack" and "Monsters Ate My Condo".

Universal app for iPhone and iPad
100+ levels to explore across multiple environments
Addictive puzzle gameplay, with a twist
Hilarious character animations
GameCenter support
Daily challenges

Requirements for Snoticles:
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
iPod touch 3rd/4th generation
iPad, iPad 2, New iPad

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html
12-14-2011, 07:28 AM
More Adult Swim craziness?

Cool, instabuy!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

12-14-2011, 07:30 AM

Smashing the Buy Button

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-15-2011 at 02:38 AM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).
12-14-2011, 07:31 AM
damn... looks like another one of those physics puzzlers that has taken over the puzzle section of the appstore...

but it's published by ADULT SWIM... so I've GOTTA check it out... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
12-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Damn I've loved the last handful of games by adult swim but I thin I'll pass on a physics puzzler. :-(
12-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I'll check some impressions before buying.
12-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Same, waiting a little, but I'm sure as it's Adult Swim it'll be good!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 09:36 AM
I'll prolly pick it up and leave an impression!

I really need to get a New Zealand account! Maybe I'll get one for the new year.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-14-2011, 10:12 PM
i don't know why its so hard for the basics to be listed...universal? ipad seperate? or just move on to a different game?
12-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
i don't know why its so hard for the basics to be listed...universal? ipad seperate? or just move on to a different game?
Universal games are always mentioned in the titles. Links to HD versions appear under the app info.

It's all there.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.