03-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Crap! This looks great - platformer/racing game! It looks like we have another entry for best platformer of the day.
This is what i had in mind. Platformer-racing game.

I wont really say platformer of the day, but I'd say "Platformer Day" because of the awesome platformer titles that are slowly eating our minds and pockets away.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This is what i had in mind. Platformer-racing game.

I wont really say platformer of the day, but I'd say "Platformer Day" because of the awesome platformer titles that are slowly eating our minds and pockets away.
Yeah, I don't think there's been a week that I haven't gotten a platformer, and this week there's quite a few.

This is prolly my most anticipated because the Wii videos on youtube look awesome.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus

03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Someone who knows how needs to make a MotoHeroz iPad thread. I'll be buying at least the iPad version. Probably both. The Wii game is awesome.
03-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Two things:

My memory might be a touch hazy, but I'm fairly sure you aren't getting the full Wii version here. This feels more like 1000 Heroz with buggies.

It's loaded with IAP and isn't afraid to encourage you to spend, both in the way of sticking it under your nose and difficulty balance.
03-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Two things:

My memory might be a touch hazy, but I'm fairly sure you aren't getting the full Wii version here. This feels more like 1000 Heroz with buggies.

It's loaded with IAP and isn't afraid to encourage you to spend, both in the way of sticking it under your nose and difficulty balance.
IAP to unlock extra things? Or IAP to purchase in game currency that you can earn?

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
03-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Looking at the video, the IAP is to speed up unlocking upgrades. "Full unlock", but clearly it shows that you can use in-game currency to unlock, currency you earn from playing (especially, it would seem, finding the treasure chests). Unlocking upgrades would be part of the fun for me, so I can't see buying the upgrades with real money. That upgrade aspect is new to the iOS game.

The main part that's missing from the Wii version is Party Mode - which is simultaneous multiplayer. That's too bad because that mode is a ton of fun, but the rest of the game is good too. Chasing ghosts will be fun. I also like MotoHeroz (going on the Wii version here) a lot more than 1000 Heroz.

Last edited by crunc; 03-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.
03-14-2012, 02:45 PM
From the video, there seems to be alot more going on. But for those that played the Wii version, is the gameplay similar to jAggy Race on the iOS? That seems to be the biggest thing I can compare it to.
03-14-2012, 03:00 PM
I can't see it in European AppStore. I want it!

GC: TomussMypl
03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
wow. seeing sanuku have to drive backwards for that first treasure chest made me hype. dont usually get exploration in these types of games.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!