• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: My journey is everything - Goat

Featured as "Game Of The Week" on AppAdvice

* APPTUDES.COM - "A Sublime Endless iOS Experience"

* THEIPHONEAPPREVIEW.COM - "Its more an example of apps as art than anything weve seen before"

* APPADVICE.COM - "This is an extraordinary game with a unique and beautiful design"

* APPCROC.COM - "It`s definitely like one of those dreams which you wish never ended"

RELAXING ART GAME
Get ready to lose yourself inside surreal, psychedelic worlds and experience a relaxing atmosphere that is created with fantastic music, original gameplay and gorgeous artwork that youve never seen before.

STORY
Every time Goat goes to sleep it sees beautiful dreams. But be careful - it is only a dream and you can wake up at any moment.

NICE TO MEET YOU, IM GOAT
This is a very unusual goat. It can jump through the air, travel between dreams on Super Whale and enjoys every moment of its journey. Also it likes to be filmed on camera and eat candy.

ITS HAPPY
Enemies, obstacles? No, thanks.
Love, peace, happiness? Yes, please.

ITS SIMPLE
To play, you just tap anywhere on the screen to make Goat jump as high as you want.

ITS INDIE
Original ideas, creativity, artistic experimentation and more.

FEATURES

* SEVEN dream worlds

* SEVEN additional Super Levels with Super Whale

* NINE gorgeous soundtracks that will blow you away

* DYNAMIC MELODY that you create by playing

* UNIQUE, STYLISH dreams with different atmosphere and art

* TWO GAME MODES
1) Sun for challenging players
2) Zen for total relaxation

* GOATs THOUGHTS

* ENCODED MESSAGES in robo-dream

=========
CONTACTS
http://facebook.com/DreamyGoat
http://twitter.com/DreamyGoat
dreamygoat(bark-bark)gmail.com

=========
HOW TO PLAY IN SUN MODE
The Sun indicator will increase if you don`t touch anything. There are 3 kinds of objects you can touch: creatures, barriers and bonuses. Creatures influence the Sun the most, barriers less and bonuses the least. So, when you see a creature in Sun mode - make sure you jump on it :)

Echoseven's comments:

03-14-2012, 07:04 AM
This game seriously deserves some sort of art award.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus

03-14-2012, 07:04 AM

Looks worth giving it a try. Expect some Feedback as soon as I`m back from Launch.

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-14-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPhone).
03-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Looks worth giving it a try. Expect some Feedback as soon as I`m back from Launch.

All these releases today confused you so much, you're going to a Launch instead of a Lunch. That's quite funny.

I still have no clue what gameplay is about.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-14-2012 at 08:00 AM.
03-14-2012, 07:48 AM
i watched the videos and im impressed by the simplicity. Is a muzzbuy for me.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts or video Sanuku.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
03-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Either this game is so good it transcends the need for solid collision detection or...it isn't so good. Also, I can't possibly see this one selling the "but it's art!" angle to anybody...but stranger things have happened. This is all going on the video, mind.
03-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Either this game is so good it transcends the need for solid collision detection or...it isn't so good. Also, I can't possibly see this one selling the "but it's art!" angle to anybody...but stranger things have happened. This is all going on the video, mind.
Not to be rude, but this is the reason you prolly shouldn't make assessments about games you haven't played yet - especially indie ones.

The reason I say this is because it all works out.

And if you were going by the red video, the reason some of the hits weren't detected were because of the contact point. You have to hit the surfer guys in the face.

As far as the art thing, I'd advise you to actually play the game first. If I had to pick a game the sold because of its style, it'd be this one. Last year when I first started testing the game, I said this game should win some sort of art award. Look at Lumi, it's more art/atmosphere than platformer, if you ask me.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Trust me guys, it's good! The art first of all, is just fabulous(lol)! And second, yes, the gameplay is simple, but it's still fun and relaxed! There's the relaxing mode which I forgot, and an actual game where you can lose easily and it takes some skill too. The game is awesome, I can't explain it well, but you'll see. I was a beta tester.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Either this game is so good it transcends the need for solid collision detection or...it isn't so good.
If you judge about collision detection from "Gameplay videos" (Red and Green Dream) - you should not. It is my 4 year old sister plays it. I am sure you can do better