App description: Featured on the iPhone Quality Index!

"...theres no denying how enjoyable Harry the Fairy is to play, listen to and look at." 148Apps, 4/5

"...its gameplay is extremely fun and unique." App-Score, 8/10

"...with the catchy music, the high quality graphics, and the myriad of achievements to earn, this is a game that is worth downloading." AppAdvice

"I hope to see more games like Harry the Fairy in the coming months." Family Friendly Gaming, 86/100

"...Harry the Fairy will amuse with tight tilt controls and the relaxing, floaty feel of its gameplay." App Spy, 4/5

"In short, this games a cracker!" AppCroc

"...theres some excellent and excellently controlled free-flying obstacle course action to be found here." iFanzine

"With a winning combination of exceptional graphics, lovable characters and addictive gameplay, Harry the Fairyits a great add to any casual gamers library." AppTudes, 4/5

He's greenbut not so mean.
Meet Harry the Fairy, the loveably sprite on a mission to rescue his fairy friends. Follow him on an adventure through mystical and dangerous underground caverns as he avoids many dangers and eventually saves the day!

IT AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN
Harry didn't ask to be a hero but now he's got no choice, his friends have been kidnapped and he's the only one who can get them back.

DODGE DANGERS
As you guide Harry through the winding caverns, avoiding drills, falling barrels, spinning spikes and more. Be careful not to pop your bubbleit's your only protection against the dangers out there!

QUITE THE ADVENTURE
Guide Harry to the goal in 28 levels spread over four unique environments; Underground, Caves, Lava Pits and the extra tough Inferno! Perfect for players of all ages, Harry the Fairy will take you on a magical trip!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:

03-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Smashing the Buy Button

03-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Wow looks really nice may have to get

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-14-2012, 07:23 AM
As always those trailers tell you nothing about the gameplay.

I presume its tilt-based ?
03-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
As always those trailers tell you nothing about the gameplay.

I presume its tilt-based ?
I'm one of the developers.
Chillingo has a step by step procedure when releasing PR material, and the gameplay video will be up in approx 20 hours. We will also be releasing walkthroughs of each level in the game.

...and yes its tilt based, although you can choose to play it with an on-screen joystick, but thats mainly for iPad

If you're intersted we have a [URL="http://zaxisgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/art-of-fairy-environment_31.html"]blog[/URL] that talks about the development process and shares some code/tips and tricks:
03-14-2012, 07:33 AM
That shut me up !

Nice quick response by the way. Glad to hear about the on screen joystick, i'll give this a try later
03-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Great, hope you'll like it

Here's the Intro btw - No gameplay though

Last edited by kudosforludos; 03-14-2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added intro vid
03-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudosforludos View Post
I'm one of the developers.
Chillingo has a step by step procedure when releasing PR material, and the gameplay video will be up in approx 20 hours. We will also be releasing walkthroughs of each level in the game.

...and yes its tilt based, although you can choose to play it with an on-screen joystick, but thats mainly for iPad

If you're intersted we have a blog that talks about the development process and shares some code/tips and tricks:
Cool, will be good to see a gameplay vid.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
03-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Screenshots look good! Is there Game Center integration?

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
03-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Yep, Achievements and Leaderboards in both Game Center and Crystal
There are challenges (And challenge leaderboards, both local/global)
And there is gifting, so you can give the "gift of magnetism" to your friends.