★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: MotoHeroz HD - Ubisoft

03-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
MotoHeroz HD - Ubisoft

★★★ From the creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD! ★★★

MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.

Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.

✓ Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life!

★★★ COOL FEATURES ★★★

✓ Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks
✓ Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges
✓ Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track
✓ Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
✓ Fully optimized: File size under 20 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts
✓ Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts
✓ Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100%

Get Help!
redlynxgame.com/forum/

MotoHeroz HD Support

iTunes Link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motoheroz-hd/id502462192?mt=8

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

Last edited by JeNeI; 03-15-2012 at 01:57 AM.
03-14-2012, 10:32 AM
I'll be buying this tonight. I can't wait!

03-14-2012, 10:50 AM
i hate non universal games !

if they want to make separate cash from the ipad they should release an iphone only version, and then a universal version that costs then more than the iphone only one.

I do not want to have to buy two separate games !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-14-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm not bothered by it too much in this case, and probably a universal version they'd charge an extra dollar for anyway, so the cost would be the same (actually, 1 cent cheaper for separate versions. LOL). Also the file size would probably be larger. This game will be worth $5 total IMHO.
03-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
i hate non universal games !

if they want to make separate cash from the ipad they should release an iphone only version, and then a universal version that costs then more than the iphone only one.

I do not want to have to buy two separate games !
And I don't really like universal games that charge me more for something I won't use.

Not complaining about prices, just saying that there are quite a few of us iPad only users* and we don't want to spend extra money on unnecessary stuff. If a Dev decides to make it universal, cool, but if they're charging more because of it, not cool.

*I do have an iPod touch, but it's inferior to the iPad, thus, I rarely play on it.
03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
NZ $4.19 is USD $2.99.
03-14-2012, 02:45 PM
curious how this will play. will you actually be a bit in control?

I really disliked bike baron...its a kinda of just going ahead and wait till you reach the finish. not much of a challenge.
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
$2.99? All the better!
03-15-2012, 08:55 AM
The game is really good. At first I thought you could only see the player above you and below you on the leaderboard, but there is a leaderboard tab below each track in the track selection screen - there you can see the entire leaderboard and scroll up/down. I wish you could pick a ghost to chase like you can in the WiiWare version, but it's not a huge deal. Instead it selects someone just above you, thus you can chase your way up the leaderboard.

You can also make a custom leaderboard in the settings (hit the tab that looks like people). Then you get a friends leaderboard for each track as well, as well as overall.
03-17-2012, 03:08 AM
Thanks for your feedback on the game! We know some players are disappointed on the lack of a universal version, but it's a bit late to change it now.

For those needing help finding the Treasure Chests (packed with coiny goodness), there's a help thread here and here.

RedLynx