★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Sims 3 Screenshots!!! Whoa!!

05-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
New Sims 3 Screenshots!!! Whoa!!

Here are Some Good-Looking, Beautiful New Screenshots for The Sims 3, Coming to the App Store June 2, 2009.. (I Can't Wait!)

New Screenshots

Here are the OLD, FIRST screenshots...

Some Game Information

Quote:
The #1 PC game franchise of all time comes to today's hottest gaming platform! The Sims 3 brings exciting new gameplay and endless possibilities all on your iPhone! Enjoy unexpected moments of surprise and mischief, as you choose whether (or not!) to fulfill your Sims' destinies and make their wishes come true. Create and customize your Sims appearance and personality, then take your Sims out of the house and into the neighborhood with all new open world gameplay. Make their world your own!

Features

Over 10 hours of gameplay filled with hysterical antics and unexpected moments of surprise

New beautiful 3D visuals

Support for iPhone specific controls (touch and accelerometer)

Explore an ever-changing neighborhood with new open world gameplay

Enjoy smarter Sims with deeper personalities, wishes and goals

Create your own Sim, complete with different hair styles, clothes, personalities and more

Keep your Sims busy with 4 fun mini-games including fishing, gardening, cooking, and house repairs

Develop complex relationships with other Sims as you fall in love, make friends or rebel against the neighborhood
I honestly cannot wait for this.. It looks amazing, and just like Need For Speed: Undercover, this will be a one-day purchase for me (I will buy it after release, immediately )

It's Coming out June 2, 2009: I cannot wait!!

Last edited by qasim; 05-14-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Spelling Error (now fixed)
05-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Beat me to it by a few seconds. Grr. But those are some nice screens!

Plus+/OpenFeint Username: gscal

05-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Nice looking screens.
05-14-2009, 02:53 PM
10 hours of gameplay, but I thought The Sims was always about endless gameplay.
05-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
just want to say, it states "woah" in the topic, but that word is spelled "whoa".

also, screens look great

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat
05-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim View Post

LOL@ Talk to tree....
tree's cant talk silly

Anyway, i cant wait for this game I'll get it most likely even though it *might* have DLC.......
05-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengas View Post
10 hours of gameplay, but I thought The Sims was always about endless gameplay.
I'm so glad someone else picked up on that because I'm thinking the exact same thing.
What's up with that? I'm guessing there must be a goal of some sort which takes about 10 hours to complete, but that's not a Sims style game for me...but we'll see....
05-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I'm so glad someone else picked up on that because I'm thinking the exact same thing.
What's up with that? I'm guessing there must be a goal of some sort which takes about 10 hours to complete, but that's not a Sims style game for me...but we'll see....
Even if there is storyline involved I'm sure there will be a "sandbox" style mode, it wouldn't be the Sims without....

Gamecenter:1337brian
05-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
But it says OVER ten hours of gameplay.. lol.. And i doubt its only ten hours. I mean how can you beat the Sims?? That kinda defeats the purpose of the game..
05-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Quote:
I only played PSP sims for a short while, I really didn't like the mission style gameplay that it had. It was more like a game with quests than a simulation. I think this is probably the direction EA is heading with this one.

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat