Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-25-2014, 11:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Stealers Steal - Stealth action game (By Outshine)

Hi,

We are an indie game development studio based in Rabat, Morocco. Stealers Steal is our first game. It has been in development for over 2 years. It's an innovative stealth action game with a twist. We hope you'll like it!

Launch trailer

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Game guide - Items & Obstacles:
http://i.imgur.com/FIoXHmi.jpg

Thank You

Last edited by younesouhbi; Yesterday at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Removed the bug warning, the game has been updated!
Old 11-25-2014, 12:11 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Walkthrough part 1 (SPOILER ALERT!)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-25-2014, 03:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Bought the game from the store, since I didn't notice this thread and the promo codes Not a problem though, the game is good and worth its price...

Like it's been mentioned, I thought the controls were weird the 1st time until I accidentally flipped the ipad and then it started to feel intuitive. Otherwise, some levels (eg. lvl 25 & 36) are really challenging to finish •••Spoiler:  let alone get a BO$$ rating and I would love to see a walkthrough or at least some tips that could help

If a few more promo codes are available, I'll be glad to take one or two for a couple of friends
Old 11-25-2014, 04:47 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

@TheOutlander: Thanks for the kind words TheOutlander. Yes tilt controls take some getting used to but once you do, they're arguably better than any other form of input. We have experimented a lot with it and ended up implementing 2 levels of movement, running is less precise but fast while walking is very precise but slow. One can toggle between the two (tap anywhere) in order to have full control of movement.

Thank You!
Old 11-25-2014, 05:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by younesouhbi View Post
@TheOutlander: Thanks for the kind words TheOutlander. Yes tilt controls take some getting used to but once you do, they're arguably better than any other form of input. We have experimented a lot with it and ended up implementing 2 levels of movement, running is less precise but fast while walking is very precise but slow. One can toggle between the two (tap anywhere) in order to have full control of movement.

Thank You!
There are some people (myself included) that cant stand tilt control and even if the controls were 100% perfectly designed, would still turn me off of a game. I will give my impressions later though as unbiased as I can.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Will have to try later. I redeemed it on a computer and for some reason cant see it in my purchase history to DL it on my phone.

*edit*
LOL. Possibly because its iPad only, which I didnt see.

Will put it on my ipad once I get home
Old 11-25-2014, 10:33 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

@RedSamurai: Thanks for purchasing the game! I hope you enjoyed it. Please note that we intend to support it with new levels and improvements. We will also announce a contest soon so keep the gold you got, it might bring you real money

@Xexist: Thanks for giving it a try. Just please make sure you play it landscape left (home button on the left) to avoid a nasty bug. A version with fixed controls is in review and will hopefully be available soon. As for tilt controls, we will look at implementing an on-screen joystick in addition to the tilt controls so that everyone can have their pick. Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default A new update is live!

We have a new update live that forces the landscape left so that the controls work as expected. Apple was kind enough to expedite the review.

Knowing the apparently bad reputation of tilt controls that we were not aware of, if a user started the game on landscape right, he or she would end up with horrible & reversed controls, some would just assume that tilt controls are always horrible and would find a validating example, when actually he or she is facing a bug but wouldn't necessarily think of flipping the iPad.

Forcing landscape left is a quick fix and we are working on integrating an on screen joystick so please do not give up on our game just yet! We think and hope you will love it once you get a hold of the controls, tilt or joystick.

The update should be live early next week.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to try it out!

Last edited by younesouhbi; Yesterday at 04:34 PM.. Reason: Missing word