Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-17-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blairvoyach View Post
Very arcade but absoulutely beautiful on iPhone 4S. Far too sensitive for my liking but I'm sure that can be tweaked in the settings somewhere.

Very impressed.

Jeff.
Absolutely on the adjustable sensitivity. Four control options as well.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 PM
iPhone 4S

Does anyone know (or think) that this game will go on sale over the Easter period? Or will it stay at the same price, given that Namco doesn't really cut the prices on some of its better games.

I'm asking because I'd like to get the game to see what all the commotion is a about but don't want to get burnt by a drop in price sometime in the near future as that's something that has happened to me too many times for my liking.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I would understand being burnt by a price drop IF we were talking about products worth hundreds of dollars. But the game costs 3,99 euros / 4,99 dollars as it is. In other words, it's dirt cheap. You'll "save" at most 3 euros / 4 dollars if there is a price drop. That is NOTHING. Think about how much you can spend on food, gas, clothes etc.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonWillebrand View Post
I would understand being burnt by a price drop IF we were talking about products worth hundreds of dollars. But the game costs 3,99 euros / 4,99 dollars as it is. In other words, it's dirt cheap. You'll "save" at most 3 euros / 4 dollars if there is a price drop. That is NOTHING. Think about how much you can spend on food, gas, clothes etc.
Food, Gas, Clothes are necessities. Games are not. I totally understand your point, i agree with you, im just pointing out the bad reference. lol. great game btw!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:44 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'd doubt it, maybe some older games. This one seems unlikely to drop being relatively new.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Does anyone know (or think) that this game will go on sale over the Easter period? Or will it stay at the same price, given that Namco doesn't really cut the prices on some of its better games.

I'm asking because I'd like to get the game to see what all the commotion is a about but don't want to get burnt by a drop in price sometime in the near future as that's something that has happened to me too many times for my liking.
it will probably go on sale, but not soon. the other sky gamblers game goes on sale for 99c all the time.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:31 AM

Hey guys what's your best strategy for dodging missiles?
Old 03-18-2012, 01:51 AM
iPhone 4

Dc'ed due to low battery warning right before a missile connected . Any way to disable the low battery warning without hacking? Petition to Apple?

Btw dogfight mission 100 is a BI*CH.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:18 AM

Yeah Dogfight 100 is just impossible :/

The game rocks, definitely worth it! Best Air fighting game so far...

But I'm having problems with the leaderboards, k/d ratio seems to be broken. Mine is stucked at 2545 since I started playing, dunno why :S

Also, they should add more detailed statistics, like planes destroyed, buildings, deaths etc, and the possibility to play with friends (invite to a game) and see players' profiles with stats and stuff.

What do you think?

Also, manouvers are fine, but they could include a faster one, like rolling or something.

Last edited by Olonnais; 03-18-2012 at 04:22 AM..
Old 03-18-2012, 04:41 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olonnais View Post
Also, manouvers are fine, but they could include a faster one, like rolling or something.
Reference: Star Battalion . It's impossible to perform side rolls with planes though, realistically speaking.