App description: *New holiday sale price for a limited time*

TODAYSIPHONE - 5 out of 5
APPLENAPPS - 4.5 out of 5
TOUCHARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS - 4 out 5
TIME Top 25 iPad App

TODAYSIPHONE - "simply put, this game is incredible. Ive paid twice as much for games that are half as good."
TOUCHARCADE- "few iOS games deliver as consistently as this one this is clearly one of THE games to get"
148APPS - "with so many options for both single and multiplayer game types, its bound to keep you entertained for a very long time"
ARCADELIFE - "Ultimate Top Gun fantasy on iOS best flight game ever!"
APPLENAPPS - a must buy that looks beautiful, but plays even better to make for a top flight iOS experience.
APPLETELL- "The fact that the game can look this good with so much happening at once speaks volumes"
NY1 - "some solid ammo for the argument that tablet gaming is creeping closer and closer to console gameplay"
MSN - " genuinely one of the best tablet games we have ever played"

FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE AIR COMBAT GAME! With an extensive single player campaign and revolutionary multiplayer modes, the non-stop action will keep you at the edge of your seat!

Become the supreme lord of the skies!

CONSOLE QUALITY GAMING AND ITS ONLY ON iOS!
Unparalleled visuals, special effects and audio including: bump mapping, atmospheric scattering, volumetric clouds with realistic lighting, sun glare, day & night transitions, God rays and more!

OPTIMIZED ON THE NEW iPAD AND iPHONE 4S
High definition textures, 4x anisotropic filtering, High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering, radial blur, jet engine heat haze, refractive raindrops and more!

EXPANDING RANGE OF SINGLE-PLAYER MODES
After the campaign, expand your skills with Dogfight Missions, Survival, Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Defend the Base and more to come in the future!
Together, the arenas cover an area four times the size of New York City!

UNRIVALLED COLLECTION OF ONLINE MODES
Invite your friends to play online with cooperative and competitive modes available: Survival, Free For All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Defend the Base. There will be more modes to come, so send us your suggestions!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME AND ELEVATE YOUR SKILLS
Air Supremacy is designed for players of all generations and skill levels, whether veteran or novice. You can even leave the flying to the auto-pilot while you fire missiles and issue squadron commands!

MORE TO COME!
Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive exclusive information about special events, future updates and special downloadable content packs!

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/airsupremacy
Follow us on Twitter @sg_airsupremacy

UNIVERSAL APP
Play Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16GB and above) or iPod touch 4 for one low price.

Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy is compatible with AirPlay and Apple TV.

To play online requires a wi-fi or internet connection.

We care about players from all over the world: please send us your impressions and suggestions for future updates. Help us identify bugs to make your gaming experience the best youve ever had. Please visit our support site at www.namcobandaigames.com/support.
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
When I get my 4S in a few weeks, I guarantee you this is the first game I'm going to get. Decided to finally check it out today after seeing that it's still charting in the top 50 at $4.99. Smart move by Namco for taking out all the iAPs. Looks like there are a ton of features, and the visuals..damn. Great review from TA as well. I don't even like flying sims/dogfighters.

Twitter: @back2this
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
Wait two three days and maybe then it is working. It needed some time to sync my devices, now it is ok.
Will try that out, thanks.

03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
When I get my 4S in a few weeks, I guarantee you this is the first game I'm going to get. Decided to finally check it out today after seeing that it's still charting in the top 50 at $4.99. Smart move by Namco for taking out all the iAPs. Looks like there are a ton of features, and the visuals..damn. Great review from TA as well. I don't even like flying sims/dogfighters.
Definitely get it because the visuals are brilliant on the 4s.
And if you use the accelerometer for control, which is the best option on the iPhone, during dogfights you'll look a demented lunatic who is trying to defend himself from a brutal assault by the invisible man, it's hilarious fun.
03-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Great game so far. Been playing with the casual touch controls. Would mind if there was an option to turn off the automatic leveling of the plane to the horizon after a few seconds of no input. Many times in a strafing dive and the plane pulls up automatically, losing the shot. Still prefer the touch controls, would be nice to have the option of simulation touch control only. Also, the acceleration button is a bit too close to the gun button and sometimes it doesn't speed up when I want it too. The other flight game that did touch controls well for me was the iphone H.A.W.X. game. Could the devs look into these changes? Maybe a way to manually set up the various buttons on the screen? Also, please don't change the tilt controls as that seems to work well for most players. Thanks so much!
03-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Please devs I can't wait for (hopefully) more maps and missions.

Frankly I still don't know why dummies are wasting money still in Metal Storm when a game that is 10 times better than it is available for only a one time payment of $5. I guess gamers are generally stupid!
03-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Any tips on preventing motion sickness? I know other flight sims where you get blackouts if you pull to high a G. But motion sickness is a little way out of context, no? Aren't the pilots supposed to have gone through some motion sickness training? :-)

XCoolApps.com, My Fiverrr Gig
GameCenter ID: XCool
Please mention TouchArcade (and SF IV Volt or COD:BO Zombies) when sending a request.
03-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
On the other hand, graphics can appear jagged and rough around the edges especially when it comes to buildings and other structures.
Really? I am a graphics whore and very much appreciate when developers implement anti-aliasing in their games for iPad 2 / iPhone 4S (or higher) devices.
I was so glad to see that they did the same for this game and I witness no such "jaggies" around any objects or surfaces within the game.
(Running on iPad 2.)

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.
03-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiancheong View Post
Any tips on preventing motion sickness? I know other flight sims where you get blackouts if you pull to high a G. But motion sickness is a little way out of context, no? Aren't the pilots supposed to have gone through some motion sickness training? :-)
Really? There's motion sickness in the game? (I haven't gotten it yet) That's bizarre. Blackouts and redouts yes, but no one who gets motion sickness would be flying jets.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
03-23-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiancheong View Post
Motion sickness? Blackouts?! No offense intended but when I read that I had a mental image of some geezer suffering from a combo of altitude sickness and a flare-induced seizure, all from the comfort of his sofa.

KO

PS: Some people can't play certain games, and a lot of them include a health warning, so it'd be best to stay clear of such games if they make you feel unwell no matter how good they are.
03-23-2012, 03:45 AM
There's no motion sickness, just blackout and redout.
Although pilots are trained to support these, they can't do it forever. So after a few loops, you get black/red-out
It has been introduced to balance the game. During play-testing we observed that some pilots kept looping so they can't be locked on. It's very annoying and delays actual gameplay so we tried to make it even. If you loop a lot, you lose targeting indicators and radar (they still work, but you don't see them). On the other hand, there's an achievement to unlock if you manage to get a kill while being out