App description: *New holiday sale price for a limited time*

TODAYSIPHONE - 5 out of 5
APPLENAPPS - 4.5 out of 5
TOUCHARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS - 4 out 5
TIME Top 25 iPad App

TODAYSIPHONE - "simply put, this game is incredible. Ive paid twice as much for games that are half as good."
TOUCHARCADE- "few iOS games deliver as consistently as this one this is clearly one of THE games to get"
148APPS - "with so many options for both single and multiplayer game types, its bound to keep you entertained for a very long time"
ARCADELIFE - "Ultimate Top Gun fantasy on iOS best flight game ever!"
APPLENAPPS - a must buy that looks beautiful, but plays even better to make for a top flight iOS experience.
APPLETELL- "The fact that the game can look this good with so much happening at once speaks volumes"
NY1 - "some solid ammo for the argument that tablet gaming is creeping closer and closer to console gameplay"
MSN - " genuinely one of the best tablet games we have ever played"

FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE AIR COMBAT GAME! With an extensive single player campaign and revolutionary multiplayer modes, the non-stop action will keep you at the edge of your seat!

Become the supreme lord of the skies!

CONSOLE QUALITY GAMING AND ITS ONLY ON iOS!
Unparalleled visuals, special effects and audio including: bump mapping, atmospheric scattering, volumetric clouds with realistic lighting, sun glare, day & night transitions, God rays and more!

OPTIMIZED ON THE NEW iPAD AND iPHONE 4S
High definition textures, 4x anisotropic filtering, High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering, radial blur, jet engine heat haze, refractive raindrops and more!

EXPANDING RANGE OF SINGLE-PLAYER MODES
After the campaign, expand your skills with Dogfight Missions, Survival, Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Defend the Base and more to come in the future!
Together, the arenas cover an area four times the size of New York City!

UNRIVALLED COLLECTION OF ONLINE MODES
Invite your friends to play online with cooperative and competitive modes available: Survival, Free For All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Defend the Base. There will be more modes to come, so send us your suggestions!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME AND ELEVATE YOUR SKILLS
Air Supremacy is designed for players of all generations and skill levels, whether veteran or novice. You can even leave the flying to the auto-pilot while you fire missiles and issue squadron commands!

MORE TO COME!
Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive exclusive information about special events, future updates and special downloadable content packs!

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/airsupremacy
Follow us on Twitter @sg_airsupremacy

UNIVERSAL APP
Play Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16GB and above) or iPod touch 4 for one low price.

Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy is compatible with AirPlay and Apple TV.

To play online requires a wi-fi or internet connection.

We care about players from all over the world: please send us your impressions and suggestions for future updates. Help us identify bugs to make your gaming experience the best youve ever had. Please visit our support site at www.namcobandaigames.com/support.
06-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Joined: May 2009
Location: Bay area, CA
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumius View Post
To be sure, that is something that requires practice. Practice, practice, practice. The deadliest guys can whip their plane around after a head-to-head and just fill you full of lead. They know exactly how their plane is going to respond. The saw your plane's body language (as it were) and guessed where you'd be. They reacted swiftly, with a laser-sharp eye, lightning reflexes, and a soft, steady touch at the end like Jerry Rice catching the football. They led you perfectly and downstroyed you utterly. That requires practice.

So go practice, it's fun!
Definitely practice is key. However there is one technical point to remember - always aim for the plane's vector target - this is a small + that's nearly always apart from the plane itself. It indicates where the plane will be on its current path by the time your gunfire reaches it. This target will of course constantly be moving as the target plane changes direction and speed, but that's what you need to aim for, not the plane itself (unless it's flying directly at you or away from you).

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
06-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Sorry for late reply, and thanks for your advices. And yes, i do know that i should aim at the + indicator when using machine gun. I especially like your comment , Frumius, the way you describe me like a helpless prey, lol, i'm not that bad, you know, i have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. But i agree with you, practice is a must to be a top fighter in this kind of game.

Honestly, i will appreciate Revo Solution if they give simulation touch-only control in next update, since tilting my beloved ipad 2 for hours of online dogfight is not an easy task

Just small information, i have found the name of most of the aircraft in the game, the RF14,16,18,22,35 is USA f-14,...,35, RFU27,37,47 is SUKHOI and RFJ20 is China J20 ^^. French Rafael is also a good aircraft but look like we dont have it yet

Last edited by tungtrinh87; 06-10-2012 at 10:35 AM.

06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Beta Antares IV
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
I especially like your comment , Frumius, the way you describe me like a helpless prey, lol, i'm not that bad, you know, i have a lot of tricks up my sleeve.
No, yeah, that was just poetic license

Member of Atypical Beta Group Callsign: SAB Frumius
Playing: Radiation Island Battle Supremacy Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Fan Pages).
Member of Revo Beta Group Revo Gameplay videos (SAB YouTube channel)
06-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: switzerland
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Definitely practice is key. However there is one technical point to remember - always aim for the plane's vector target - this is a small + that's nearly always apart from the plane itself. It indicates where the plane will be on its current path by the time your gunfire reaches it. This target will of course constantly be moving as the target plane changes direction and speed, but that's what you need to aim for, not the plane itself (unless it's flying directly at you or away from you).
The target help is just a estimation. It shows the actual reality, but if the plane accelerates or brakes, this estimated point will be the wrong one at the time you bullets reach it. If you ever meet Swordfish out there, you will immediately feel what accurate aiming and shooting may be.
06-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Why many users/high level player turns so fast? Even i quickly swipe upwards/downwards/left/right, i never turned that fast.. And suddenly he is already shooting me missle or machie gun... I believe there's a trick on that?
06-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SGAS]sunshine View Post
Why many users/high level player turns so fast? Even i quickly swipe upwards/downwards/left/right, i never turned that fast.. And suddenly he is already shooting me missle or machie gun... I believe there's a trick on that?
Which control do you use to play, because player using simulation control always have better maneuvers than player using casual control, so they turn faster than you

Try the free fly mode and experience with each control and you will see the difference. For example, if you use casual control and turn left or right , your aircraft will only create angle of 70 ,80 degree with the land, but if you use simulation and turn left or right, your air craft will create a 90 degree angle with the land, that's the reason why simulation player turn that fast

Favourite Casual Game: Angry birds, Cut the Rope, Where's my water, fruit Ninja, Draw Something, Scribblenaut, Osmos, Fieldrunner, Plague Inc

Favourite Premium game: Galaxy on Fire 2, infinity blade, Sky Gambler, Chaos rings
06-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
Which control do you use to play, because player using simulation control always have better maneuvers than player using casual control, so they turn faster than you

Try the free fly mode and experience with each control and you will see the difference. For example, if you use casual control and turn left or right , your aircraft will only create angle of 70 ,80 degree with the land, but if you use simulation and turn left or right, your air craft will create a 90 degree angle with the land, that's the reason why simulation player turn that fast
Let say, i had opponent h2h, then we pass by each other, so basically you will swipe upwards to turn 180. But then after i faced him, he already lunch missle at me or firing machine gun at me. Thats the quick turn i am refering to. Btw I also used simulator mode but i never turn that fast.
06-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: switzerland
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SGAS]sunshine View Post
Let say, i had opponent h2h, then we pass by each other, so basically you will swipe upwards to turn 180. But then after i faced him, he already lunch missle at me or firing machine gun at me. Thats the quick turn i am refering to. Btw I also used simulator mode but i never turn that fast.
If you brake while or before turning, you will turn faster.
06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Beta Antares IV
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
If you brake while or before turning, you will turn faster.
Yes, and it may be that they turn sooner, or have a more maneuverable plane. Or maybe braking and turning is a quicker turn than the swipe, now I want to check that out.

But in general, I only use a swipe to avoid a missile, and even then only if I'm out of flares. I fly better without the swipe, because for the duration of the swipe you have no control. Also, if you are in one of the two Chase Plane views, you can't see ahead of you until the cinematic sequence finishes. I can't fly like that when there's an enemy to start shooting at immediately. So I use Nose Cam view; even if I swipe, I am always looking forward for the entire maneuver, there is no cinematic sequence to wait for.

Member of Atypical Beta Group Callsign: SAB Frumius
Playing: Radiation Island Battle Supremacy Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Fan Pages).
Member of Revo Beta Group Revo Gameplay videos (SAB YouTube channel)
06-13-2012, 09:00 AM
How to recover faster from blockout after many hardturns... Is there a indicator or gauge to check the level or percentage before blockout?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.