Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-21-2012, 01:00 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
A nice idea. But otherwise it makes it hard for new layers, to beat the old ones. If you give the experienced players better weapons, they just crush the noobs and this makes the game less attractive to start, because it will get too hard.

It must be well balanced.

It's fine to buy planes. Sell first the bad ones, then the better ones. IF you sell or give away the good ones first, nobody will buy later a bad one.

It shouldn't be that the best plane can be bought. Because then every noob will buy only this plane and the game loses diversity.

If there are upgrades for planes, it would be nice that the upgrade is reflected in the plane name. Maybe with a star or additional letter. So you see it in the room list.
Don't worry about that, because now everyone can buy ace planes from the beginning so a small advantage does not make a big difference, people buy this game for 5 bucks will gladly pay another 1 buck for an ace to play online. Remember that before the update , new players must use basic planes to fight with experienced player using ace planes

I agree with you that best plane shouldn't be bought, it must be earned through rank up ,most of online rooms are filled with rf26 now

Last edited by tungtrinh87; 07-21-2012 at 01:06 AM..
Old 07-21-2012, 01:17 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
Different maps need different tactics. Sometimes it is also good to have a team. I saw many room on the arctic maps. And also the mountain map is used quite a lot. A lot also is personal preference. I don't like the ocean map because it is so empty. Other people may like it just because of this.

You seem to like CTF games very much.
There is a special facebook page for CTF:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ctfaces/

In my signature you will find also the link to the SGAS fanpage.

BTW, what is your call sign?
My call sign is Rin but I don't think you know me , I have met you in online for only 1 or 2 times,( I notice you because I see your name in the game's credit),

I love CTF games but i also love playing other game mode as much except for Last Man Standing , I'm not particularly good at any game mode, kind of a jack of all trade you know.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
I love CTF games but i also love playing other game mode as much except for Last Man Standing , I'm not particularly good at any game mode, kind of a jack of all trade you know.
CtF is my favorite. Otherwise, Team Death Match is good, better than FFA. I like team thing. But I'm liking Last Man Standing game, too
Old 07-22-2012, 06:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumius View Post
CtF is my favorite. Otherwise, Team Death Match is good, better than FFA. I like team thing. But I'm liking Last Man Standing game, too
I suck t Last Man Standing. They should call it First Man Go.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumius View Post
I nearly cannot find a Last Man Standing room online.... even if i find 1 , there's always only 1/12 players there haha.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
I nearly cannot find a Last Man Standing room online.... even if i find 1 , there's always only 1/12 players there haha.
Well, that's why it's called Last Man Standing. In the end there will be only one (insert Highlander theme)
Old 07-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Love this game and haven't put nearly as much time into it as I'd like to, but one thing I don't understand is the plane unlocking thing. I've unlocked a few planes through playing the game, and, yes, I know you can do the IAPs for whatever you want.

BUT what's the deal with the scrolling message that says you can still earn all the planes via gameplay and to find out how, just click on the locked plane. Whenever I click on a locked plane, the ONLY thing I get is a description of the plane and the IAP price. There's nothing about what it takes to unlock it.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Well, I can see the descriptions with what is required to unlock it. Can you upload a picture where it doesn't say that? (Unless we're talking about RF26 that is only available in the market, not as an unlockable)
Old 07-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fili_1982 View Post
Well, I can see the descriptions with what is required to unlock it. Can you upload a picture where it doesn't say that? (Unless we're talking about RF26 that is only available in the market, not as an unlockable)
Yes, I was getting confused. Looking at all the planes on the market. Didn't realize there was a separate area under your profile where you can see the unlockable planes.

I can understand the market, but think it would have been nice to have the unlockable planes all on the main screen with the planes that you already have instead of burying it in the profile.

Anyway, now, I know.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Update is live