Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I'm going to update the thread main post when I have time.

@ShiftySamurai - I can't wait for more levels.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:02 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
I'm going to update the thread main post when I have time.

@ShiftySamurai - I can't wait for more levels.
We have more levels planned, no definite date yet.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:59 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Holy God! Crooked Fall Treasure Chest was awesome. [SPOILER]Hint: •••Spoiler:  Really think of this game as a platformer than a racer. That is to say, in platformers, buttons activate stuff.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

To get the treasure in Goal Post you have to•••Spoiler:   use a spring to get over the trap, the guy chasing you will fall in exposing the treasure on the lower left side, drive back to pick up the spring that's hovering over the trap and use it to get back across, back track to the 2 water wheels and pick up the jetpack in between them and use it to get the treasure!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In The Experiment •••Spoiler:  after you get the jet pack and go through the log at the top then drop down go left over the water wheel and drop into the hollow log, it will transport you to the top where you head left towards the treasure
Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Way of the Pipe •••Spoiler:  at the end where you go up the red pipe to get launched towards the goal, reverse down the red pipe as fast as you can, if you do it right you'll back flip and land on the structure above you, this will activate an air vent a little to your left that will launch you up to a platform with a catapult, drive into the basket and you'll be launched towards the treasure
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Without giving away spoilers, would you say some or most of the chests are accessible once you upgrade your vehicle several times (for example, I found I couldn't get the very first chest until I upgraded my speed and thrn was able to make the backward jumps) or are the chest locations more about figuring out tricky jumps, etc? The reason I am asking is because I don't want to waste time trying over and over to get some of them if I truly cannot access them until my vehicles are upgraded more.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Frost Hole •••Spoiler:  take the sticky upgrade and carry it to the end of the level, jump off the hill as fast as you can towards the wall behind the goal that drops, activate your sticky upgrade and go towards the top and there it is!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Without giving away spoilers, would you say some or most of the chests are accessible once you upgrade your vehicle several times (for example, I found I couldn't get the very first chest until I upgraded my speed and thrn was able to make the backward jumps) or are the chest locations more about figuring out tricky jumps, etc? The reason I am asking is because I don't want to waste time trying over and over to get some of them if I truly cannot access them until my vehicles are upgraded more.
I worked my way through the second world with I think 2 upgrades, currently working through the 3rd with none. I think upgrades make it easier but they're not necessary (I could be speaking too soon though)
Old 03-19-2012, 05:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I might be wrong Mr. Grizzly I just tried Sticky Slippery several times and I don't see how it's possible without an upgrade... I'm not sure though