Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In The Claw •••Spoiler:  when the claw drops you go left off the cliff, if you're going the right speed you'll end up on the platform with the treasure, the tricky part is exiting the level because the claw activates a bridge that blocks your way, grab the jetpack underneath the bridge and as you're flying grab a second one, fly over the wall on the left and get underneath the platform that the treasure was on, activate the second jetpack then go back the way you fell off and you're free to finish the level
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Without giving away spoilers, would you say some or most of the chests are accessible once you upgrade your vehicle several times (for example, I found I couldn't get the very first chest until I upgraded my speed and thrn was able to make the backward jumps) or are the chest locations more about figuring out tricky jumps, etc? The reason I am asking is because I don't want to waste time trying over and over to get some of them if I truly cannot access them until my vehicles are upgraded more.
Well, first of all, bad job on not giving away spoilers. And secondly, some upgrades are necessary to make the chests accessible. Cars don't have to be upgraded very heavily though. Still, I would not say that chests can be obtained without any upgrades at all.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:34 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Sorry, doh! Guess I really wasn't thinking...
Old 03-21-2012, 04:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Robotic •••Spoiler:  when you reach the tunnel at the end of the level with 2 white arrows on it, cross it then wait a quick moment and the middle will break, reverse off the edge and it will transport you to a platform up top with the treasure on the left
Old 03-21-2012, 04:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Future Pipes •••Spoiler:  when you reach the precipice where the nitrous tank is hovering, slowing fall of the edge so you go towards the left, continue left and you'll pick up a sticky upgrade that you'll need to activate immediately to continue heading down towards the treasure
Old 03-21-2012, 05:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Weird Science •••Spoiler:  shortly after the begining of the level you'll see a piston chugging away, drive into the piston full speed and it will launch you towards the treasure
Old 03-21-2012, 05:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

In Moon Works •••Spoiler:  about half way you'll reach a small hill with 2 spherical shapes above you and an arrow pointing diagonally left upward, go up the hill then reverse the area above the 2 circle shapes and it'll lead you to it
Old 03-24-2012, 02:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

3-3. In Frozen World (World 3) - Sticky Slippery
•••Spoiler:  At the beginning of the level, move left, drop on the ramp then go right. You'll pick up a nitro, use it right away, and while you jump off the ramp, you'll pick up the sticky wheels. Again, activate it right away. You'll be thrown towards 2 rocks to which you need to stick. Find your way in between them. On top of one there's the treasure.
It took me a few tries to get to it

Last edited by pHelics; 03-24-2012 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 03-24-2012, 02:36 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

4-5. In The Future (World 4) - Squid'o'matic
•••Spoiler:  At the beginning of the level, drive slowly and on the first ledge drop down on a mushroom-like figure. Stay there, balance for like 5 seconds, then the mushroom head will go up, pushing you through a portal. On the other side is the treasure.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

5-1. Heavy Forest - Trunk Fall
•••Spoiler:  Close to the end of the level, where the nitro is on the upper island, jump on the upper island, grab the nitro and use it immediately. The goal is to jump over the second trunk, without touching it. Don't forget to hit the breaks, otherwise you'll end the level too soon. Now go back left, where he second trunk was supposed to fall and make a bridge, and fall into the hole, move right towards the treasure. On the way you'll pick up a jet pack. Pretty usefull if you want to finish the level .