Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-26-2012, 09:35 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud_light View Post
Hi,

There are two new worlds in the last update : Spacetime and Snowy Place.

I'm trying to get all chests but I don't know how to get to the chest at the very end of downforce level (spacetime).

Coulds you give me a tip. I looked for a secret path but i did not find any :-/

thanks
Ok, will give you a hint:

•••Spoiler:  There is a secret passage to reach that chest, and the passage is a "tunnel", and the entrance of that tunnel is pretty close by to the chest. Let me know if you want exact directions.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Ok, will give you a hint:

•••Spoiler:  There is a secret passage to reach that chest, and the passage is a "tunnel", and the entrance of that tunnel is pretty close by to the chest. Let me know if you want exact directions.
Please, give exact directions. I also need help for Crooked Fall Treasure Chest.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

I'm looking forward to finding all the chests. Is anyone also trying to 3 star each race? I find that difficult, even with a fully upgraded truck in the first world.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:34 AM

need help with Spring Time.
I see her at the end but no idea how to approach...
Old 05-31-2012, 12:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Spacetime - Springtime treasure

Yeah, I also need help with getting the treasure at the end of Springtime if anyone can help?

Last edited by Madwax; 06-01-2012 at 01:52 AM..
Old 06-01-2012, 01:40 AM
iPhone 4

Default Spacetime - shockforce

•••Spoiler:  There are two ledges that you must jump over before getting to the end of this level. The first one has a little shaky White arrow then shortly after you collect three sets of coins. One set on a bottom curve that leads to the second set on a top curve which leads to the third on another bottom curve. This curve is also the next ledge, (this one has a huge white arrow) slow down at this point so that you fall into the space rather than jump over it. When falling you need to try to obtain the jet pack that hovers because once you land it will be on the chest, but the chest is on an island that you can't get out from without the jetpack. Use the jetpack to fly out the same way you fell and voila. For those of you who are like me and suck at jet pack flying, don't worry it rejuvenates.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Spacetime - Springtime treasure SOLUTION!

OK managed to figure this out myself:

•••Spoiler:  Go to the end of the level to where the up ramp is just before the chequered ball (it has three coins above it). You will need a spring - Go back down the ramp and along the road. At the highest point of the road hit the spring and try to land above the two hoops. If you get it right you will find a sticky tyre upgrade and you can use this to travel along the roof to the right to the treasure.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwax View Post
OK managed to figure this out myself:

•••Spoiler:  Go to the end of the level to where the up ramp is just before the chequered ball (it has three coins above it). You will need a spring - Go back down the ramp and along the road. At the highest point of the road hit the spring and try to land above the two hoops. If you get it right you will find a sticky tyre upgrade and you can use this to travel along the roof to the right to the treasure.
Sweeet. then I just completed.
thanks a lot
Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM
iPhone 4

Default Here's a few treasure hints on the two update levels

✖❖✜【SPACETIME】✜❖➤

SHOCK FORCE
✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
--Hint 1--
•••Spoiler:  Fall into a crack

--Hint 2--
•••Spoiler:  Fall into the second gap at the beginning ... I found this to be testing of my patience but I finally was able to catch the jet pack by slowly rolling off the left side ledge ... And you must immediately activate your jet pack and be ready for flying controls once you accept the treasure ... Be sure to grab a spare jet pack on the way up in case you miss trying to get out on your first try...

POWERHOUSE
✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
(This chest was a real test of patience!)
--Hint 1--
•••Spoiler:  something is going to open once you pass a certain point and you can go backwards to find the opening.

--Hint 2--
•••Spoiler:  Don't go further than the elevator shaft, once you go down it.. You can't come back up!

--Hint 3--
•••Spoiler:  After loop, you'll ride the swing across to the next landing... Before driving into the elevator tunnel that sends you down, roll close to the elevator but don't enter it... This is so you can get a good run and jump backwards across the dip you just swung over... This should land you in an opening that has now formed along that wall ... Follow it down getting necessary jetpacks to reach the chest... Don't celebrate just yet.. . The hard part is getting back out before running out of time!

UP'N'DOWN
✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
--Hint 1--
•••Spoiler:  Gotta use jet pack to shoot upwards and reach treasure.

--Full Hint--
•••Spoiler:  Once you pick up the jet pack, hold on to it ... Drive through the two loops... After the second loop, go down the hill fast and activate your jet pack ... This will shoot you up the wall into a tunnel that sucks you up and to the left >>Start driving left so you don't drive out of the tunnel before you crack the chest.

[>> I actually found this one on accident! I misfired my jet pack at what I thought was the wrong time <<]

✖✦✱【SNOWY LOOP】✱✦➤

TRILOOP
✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
--Hint 1--
•••Spoiler:  Drive slow you'll find it!

--Still stuck? Full answer--
•••Spoiler:  Drive slow, fall into second snow ball pit... Rally tires to throw snow out and dig down to chest. Bounce out with spring.

FROZEN DREAMZ
✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪

•••Spoiler:  The first jet pack you land on, you'll need to grab and activate... Then while activated grab a spare jetpack from the same spot when it re-appears right after that.. You'll have to be good at your flying skills... Fly back up the way you just came down from, once at the top of that hill, fly to your right and up to where the treasure will be in a little nook just under the upper track.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:44 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Treasure chests...

What's up everyone?

Having a tough time Finding the chests in...
Area 52: expedition 1
Heavy Forrest: triple duel

Any help please? Hints are also welcome if nobody wants to spoil. Lol
Thanks