MotoHeroz Community/Help Thread

10-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerbocker View Post
I seriously spent so much time on this level to realize it's pretty simple.

Solution: •••Spoiler:  The most important thing is to upgrade your car and get item boost. I did it with the 5th level of upgrade, you maybe able to mess around with less, but whatever. Anyway, go to the end of the level, get the spring and right where the spring is there is what looks like a drainpipe (or something) spring into the tunnel, drive up, and you've got it. This is the same ramp you drive down to get the spring.

Hope that helps.

Nic
I thought that was it! But I couldn't get into the pipe and figured I was wrong. I'll have to try again. Thanks a lot!
10-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Great game, very addictive

10-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Village People Treasure Chest

I haven't been able to find the treasure chest in Village People in Evergreen Valley. Any tips?
11-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Treasure chest on thor cruise??

I've literally spent hours trying to get the treasure chest on the new north pike map "thor cruise". Anyone know how to get it?!?!
11-27-2012, 07:09 AM
Does this forum work??
11-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naaff View Post
I haven't been able to find the treasure chest in Village People in Evergreen Valley. Any tips?
It's going to be a backward jump. Take the jet boost with you. After you go through the half loop to go back to the right it's going to be just past the log bridge. Goto the right as far as possible then accelerate back to reverse jump the chest is at the top left of the screen. The only one I need is Thor cruise. And I will have 100%
11-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Found it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantieraider View Post
I've literally spent hours trying to get the treasure chest on the new north pike map "thor cruise". Anyone know how to get it?!?!
Hint:•••Spoiler:   If you land and stay on the mast of the ship, an item will appear.

•••Spoiler:  The item you find will be a speed boost! Use the icy half pipe ramp near the end if the level as your takeoff point. Requires full upgrades to land on top of the ships mast and hold it there.

Last edited by tgtbt; 11-27-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added spoiler to hint
11-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks! Wow I would have never figured that out..
11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantieraider View Post
Thanks! Wow I would have never figured that out..
Me neither ! thank you for the hint...

I completed the game with this last chest : all stars, all chests and all achievements
11-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgtbt View Post
Hint:•••Spoiler:   If you land and stay on the mast of the ship, an item will appear.
Can't understand... I stay on the ship until time ending... May be i stay not on the special place... Where exactly i need to stay and how much... Where appear boost?
Thanks

Last edited by iRulf; 11-30-2012 at 11:40 AM.