★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dimitrian Tkachenko
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 26.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mnemonist is a unique set of memory-enhancement games, allowing players to exercise brain cells in different manners.

Why Mnemonist:
* Trains your memory, attention and concentration
* Vintage hand-drawn graphics
* Three different games in one set
* Play in a singleplayer mode or with up to three friends in a pass-and-play mode
* The game becomes more complicated during the play
* Fun with benefit for kids and adults
* Lovers of cats and kitties will enjoy the game

Games descriptions:

Memory Duel:
Your goal is to remember and repeat the sequence of cards. You may play alone or with a friend. Singleplayer is a funny training mode - you just repeat the sequence of cards which increases each turn. In a multiplayer mode the sequence is created by players. Each card has its unique piano sound, which helps to memorize the cards order.

Memory Fishing:
Choose the card with which to play. Now your goal is to remember the position of your card appearing several times in a honeycomb. When honeycomb is open you should memorize where your cards are. Then honeycomb hides the cards and you should pick up yours. You may play with up to three friends or alone. Singleplayer mode is an exciting training mode when you pick up all your cards in one turn. When playing with friends you pick up one of your cards each turn. The number of cards in a honeycomb increases round by round. The winner picks up all his/her cards first and does not pick up the zero card.

Memory Race:
Square cards are placed faces up around the screen, round cards are placed faces down randomly in the middle. Up to four players (humans or bots) take up their positions. Current player opens one of the round cards and tries to remember it. Your goal is to open round card with the same picture as on a square card in front of your button and move your button on it, hence hurrying after your competitors and outrunning them.

Coming soon:
* New memory games within the Mnemonist
* Additional picture sets
03-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Well....It is basically the game we all played as kids - 'Memory' - with the cards you flip over to match...
but this version is TOTALLY differentce with gameplay in every way possible!
Amazingly intuitive and simple to start playing immediately.
I played for a while trying to beat my time and exploring the different play modes and then noticed the power ups that were available.
The diversity of this game is astounding for a app.
Everytime I thought of something that could be added I found it had already been implemented in a very comfortable way.
I am very impressed with this game, and challenge anyone!

SO ....addictive!! I end up playing the game until my battery is dead, then continuing to play while it charges.
Also, the kids game bosted that it helps enhance your memory, I can definately say that this game is even better at keeping out the cobwebs.
They have taken 'Memory' to a completely different level of difficulty -- as the tiles can dissolve and/or move around the broad, then as your score gets higher, new pairs (new colors & shapes) are added as well. Definately keeps my mind on it's perverbial toes!
Thank you for this game

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things

03-18-2012, 06:54 AM
03-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Promo codes

"..at present the three on offer represent a nice mix of memory-based gaming with a charmingly unique style" - iPadBoardGames

Below are promocodes to celebrate the review! Please write which one was used.
Your comments are highly appreciated!
03-21-2012, 05:29 PM
took 4TYMLJJFHTFW, will try later and give feedback asap! so far i'm really digging the artwork!
03-23-2012, 03:39 PM

We started work on update. This will be new picture set - mices!
03-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Bummer. Missed the promos. Thanks for the vid, though. Looks like a nice twist on the old Concentration card game. Very nice.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
03-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Spetznaz
Very amazing a attractive game.
I very glad to spend a lot of time and having fun with it.
Strongly recommend this game to anyone who want to relax during playing process.
Good Luck to its developers and waiting to see new versions in nearest future.

Sergey from Budapest, Hungary
03-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Got this when it had a different name - excellent artwork, and a few nice variations on the old 'memory' game.

Recommended if you want to play something a little less casual than the original game with a few people on your iPad.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
03-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the recs, downloading now.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL