★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fantastic, new original game from the team that brought you the smash hit games GeoSpin, iPlutoid, MiZoo and Neverputt !

Test your reflexes and control, as you swipe, tap and steer all the skiers in the Ski Resort to safety, building up to challenging your iPhone in 20 levels of Head-to-CPU Slalom Races. Play against your friends in awesome Head-to-Head Slalom Races

FEATURES

Simple tap, swipe and steer controls, that feel just right
Gameplay that starts simple and ramps up fast
20 Levels, over 3 CPU difficulties, of Ski Slalom Challenge
Ski Slope main game incorporating end stage slalom bonus levels
Game Center Leaderboards to challenge your friends
Head-To-Head Slalom Racing over Bluetooth
Great fun, "just one more time" !

lazrhog's comments:
Ski Patrol is FREE on 17th March 2012, launch day. No IAP, full game FREE.

Post how you think we can add to the game with different slope ideas etc, in reply to this thread

03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Any feedback from those that have picked up Ski Patrol for Free today ? Initial iTunes reviews are 5 stars
03-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Picked it up and played a couple of quick games. I have to say you did a nice job. The controls are pretty responsive. But when there are a bunch of skiers on the screen it is hard to control the skier you want as they are very close together and large fingers on the iPhone make it a little difficult. That is just my initial thought. I will play some more a little later and check out the other modes. Does seem like a decent quick play game.

Game Center- SLEB Openfient- sleb plus+ sleb
03-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi thanks for the feedback. We tried to make the controls as flexible as possible so any touch will select the nearest skier.

The slalom mode is pretty fun too

Looking to make Ski Patrol universal in next update, so maybe the iPad version will make it a bit easier. Gets pretty crazy though
03-18-2012, 12:26 PM
I played the slalom mode and it is very good. Kept playing thru level 4. The controls work much better as you only control the one skier. This is a good game that is fun to pick up and play. The small file size is a plus. I have not tried local multi player yet although it seems like that would be the best way to play. Gamecenter support with over the net multi play would really make this game stand out.

Game Center- SLEB Openfient- sleb plus+ sleb
03-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Not sure if we can get netplay working. Might put some time into it. Bluetooth local two-player vs is a lot of fun though

Hopefully will post some iPad shots from the universal update later this week