★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: C4M Prod
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 92.5 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Battleplans infuses unique squad tactics into an action-packed strategy game. Command your troops directly in stylish real-time clashes of epic proportion! Attack enemy camps or lead a powerful defense as you and your online enemies battle for valuable resources.

Save the island kingdom from the evil Skull invaders: Take back your lands, free your heroes and build an army to claim your victory! Sail into battle in online PvP, and reclaim lost resources using cunning defense and careful strategy!

FEATURES
OUTSMART ENEMIES: Choose from a mix of unique heroes as you attack and defend both computer and live players.
DIRECT CONTROL: Clash in real time, controlling heroes and troops with a swipe.
COMPETITIVE PLAY: Dominate the map. Plan, attack, and defend on your schedule.
STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN: Conquer bases and free heroes from the evil Skull King and his minion, the Soul Titan.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Easy to learn and fun to master. Quick thinking beats quick fingers.
REAL-TIME TACTICS: Choose your next move quickly to turn the tide of battle.
REFINE DEFENSES: Use smart defense planning to predict and thwart attack options.
BASE BUILDING: Use resources to improve your bases and push back invaders.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS: Mix and match heroes and troop types for endless team combinations.

Experience a rousing strategic campaign, or sail into battle with online enemies in PvP. Vie for superiority over the islands freed from the Skulls in epic wars, climb to the top of the rankings, and earn extra resources to upgrade bases, train troops, and even level up or hire extra heroes for the next war.

Download Battleplans and start planning your next attack!

Note: Battleplans is free to download and play, but some optional items can be purchased with real money from inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases within the settings menu of your device. We cannot offer support or compensation related to use on non-recommended devices.

Battleplans requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.

Come talk with us about the game on
Twitter @playbattleplans
Facebook fb.com/BattleplansGame

Ploulack's comments:

Battleplans

C4M
Genres: Games Strategy Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Battleplans requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.

Attack the mysterious Skulls and other players to reclaim your kingdom in this refreshing deep real-time strategy game. Defend your territories from rivals with your own cunningly crafted battle plans. Experiment with Heroes and Troops to find the line-up that suits your style and helps you outsmart your ennemies!

PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS - Crush their defense plans, watch their attacks on yours
WIN LEAGUE WARS - Conquer territories then hold them to extract precious resources
CAMPAIGN THE SKULLS - Unlock new units from chieftains in escalating encounters
HONE YOUR SKILLS - Perfect your mastery of each unique Hero ability
BUILD YOUR ARMY - Scale-up from skirmishes to full scale battles

Never before was a minute of battle so intensely tactical.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 85.7MB

09-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Seems great ! Sad I'm no Canadian Nah, just joking !
Is there a video or something to help us wait ?

09-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Gameplay trailer of course !! https://youtu.be/WFAyh2WsDUM
09-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Looks interesting, wondering how much variety it has in troops or those spells/abilities. I'll download it to try when I get a chance.

Wondering if its best to have on my iPhone or iPad looks like a game I need to open often.
09-07-2015, 09:38 PM
So it works seamlessly between my iPhone and iPad although it seems to drain battery massively which is especially noticeable on my iPhone.

The graphics are good and there seems to be quite a few heroes to unlock who have different abilities in attack and defence which gives you tactical options and around 9 types of troops I think it is to customise those teams when you do unlock it all.

It's swipe based and works great, you have your own town but it's just a small one to upgrade a few things so far. The main bit of the game so far is attacking npc areas for gold and quests and also there's a kind of league system where you can capture towns off other players and earn points in your league for holding them. You setup your defence and they try to steal it back, it's nice and nothing like CoC where you worry about being raided it's just all fun. Although seems like it could do with some work and tweaks on that league and pvp aspect.
09-07-2015, 09:41 PM
looks great, pretty excited!
09-07-2015, 10:21 PM
The defense system and timing rules seem fairly sophisticated (if not the mechanics themselves, at least their implications), and there does seem to be some variety to offensive combat (teleports, invisibility, positioning, terrain features).

Perhaps this could be a freemium PvP RTS with tangible skill and strategy.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-08-2015, 03:17 AM
I would like it more if when a base is taken from you your given the gold it had generated up to that point. As often its captures asap and you don't really get any benefit because your not online constantly to collect gold from it.

I do want to play this more and see how it goes though, is there still much to do or is it s finished product just testing?
09-08-2015, 04:33 AM
Plenty of stuff still to add to the game before launch:
- additional heroes
- friends challenge mechanics
- end game arena
- new troop types,
etc...

About the gold: you are right, and soon you'll back uncollected Gold when losing a territory or at the Ligue's end.
09-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploulack View Post
Plenty of stuff still to add to the game before launch:
- additional heroes
- friends challenge mechanics
- end game arena
- new troop types,
etc...

About the gold: you are right, and soon you'll back uncollected Gold when losing a territory or at the Ligue's end.
That's good news thank you, managed to actually hold a mine overnight today! So far I've got up to the witch but need more cash to do the Mage level. Trying to decide who to replace and think I'll try the witch instead of the hero with the ice attack.

That sounds awesome that your adding all of that still, will you be keeping it where people can't come and steal your gold? I like fighting players for territory but I also enjoy not having to worry about all my gold being stolen while offline.

Also I'd like to see troop stats as I have the swap 5 melee soldiers for 2 archers but no idea what stats any have to know if it's worth it. Possibly health too but I'm not sure if that would clutter up the screen.

Last edited by ste86uk; 09-08-2015 at 01:57 PM.