★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** As featured in the New York Times article 'Fun, Intrigue and Drama in Touch-Screen Adventures', April 2013 ***

You have received a letter from Uncle Augustus inviting you to Blackrock Lighthouse. He has discovered a great secret on the island and wants to share it with you!

But when you arrive Uncle Augustus has disappeared - and it is now down to you to solve the mystery of Blackrock Lighthouse...

Features:
+ A classic point and click adventure game.
+ Charming hand-illustrated imagery.
+ An original and unique storyline.
+ Many items to collect and puzzles to solve.
+ Game auto-saves as you progress.

Don't forget to checkout our other point & click adventures too:
* Mystery Lighthouse 2
* Mystery of the Lost Temples
* The Magic Castle
* Spooky Manor
* Escape from the Dead

Digi-Chain Games's comments:
Mystery Lighthouse is available on the app store now!

STORY:
You have received a letter from Uncle Augustus inviting you to Blackrock Lighthouse. He has discovered a great secret on the island and wants to share it with you!

But when you arrive Uncle Augustus has disappeared - and it is now down to you to solve the mystery of Blackrock Lighthouse...

+ A classic point and click adventure game.
+ Charming hand-illustrated imagery.
+ An original and unique storyline.
+ Many items to collect and puzzles to solve.
+ High resolution graphics optimized for retina display.
+ Game auto-saves as you progress.

03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Well, this is certainly a departure from Dungeon of the Damned, but I'll be damned (teehee) if this doesn't also end up having a permanent place on my phone. Buying in 3..2..1...

EDIT: Well, maybe not. >_> Still not on the Lebanese App Store apparently.

EDIT 2: Aaaaaaand bought. Thanks for the introductory sale btw.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-19-2012 at 06:54 PM.

03-19-2012, 08:16 PM
MC,

I already spent a good chunk of change this month, so at this point, a buck weighs more on my wallet. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and impressions if you can post them when you get a chance.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 03-19-2012 at 08:27 PM.
03-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and impressions if you can post them when you get a chance.
Same. Would have picked this up but I see nothing in the screenshots that justifies the file size. The game isn't even universal. Is this one made with Gamesalad?
03-20-2012, 01:03 AM
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but avoid this one at all costs until the "Splash Screen" ad is removed. Digi-chain, this is a paid app...come on. :/ As soon as you start the game? :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-20-2012, 03:55 AM
@ Metal Casket -

I hear what you're saying - the ad has unfortunately been forced upon me by the SDK that I've used to create the game - and I'm not happy about it either!

However, there is only one that pops up as the game starts (and no others after that). All being well this game will make enough sales to allow me to upgrade my SDK membership and remove ads for good.

In the meantime I hope you're able to see beyond this and enjoy the game for the fun little adventure that it is...

Last edited by Digi-Chain Games; 03-20-2012 at 04:10 AM.
03-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Promo code give-away

To celebrate the games release - and to help promote it we have 50 promo codes to give away!

If interested see this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=126504
03-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the promo code! I'm enjoying it enough to go rate it five stars!

"Wow, beautiful watercolor drawings give great atmosphere to a neat little point and click mystery! It might be a bit short, but it's sure fun while it lasts! I feel totally immersed in the scenery of the game. The music is a bit repetitive, and there's no way to turn it off, but the sound effects are good and the story is fun. I'm enjoying this little point and click puzzler quite a bit!"
03-24-2012, 01:05 PM

03-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Any place to go for a walkthrough or hints somewhere online, if we get stuck?