★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fartastic Exploration Game : Justin Mac Fart by Molecube

03-20-2012, 11:45 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Fartastic Exploration Game : Justin Mac Fart by Molecube




Top o' the morning to you all!

Our game Justin Mac Fart has been released on March 6th. Since then we have been listening to feedbacks from you guys.

Overall the game was thoroughly enjoyed by a large majority of players but still this is not a perfect game so we are always looking in ways to improve it. The most commonly raised concern was about how players would like to see a larger portion of the levels during gameplay.

So we added a zoom out button. You can now have a wider perspective and plan your next fart more efficiently. The update is actually under the AppStore's scrutiny. I'll let you know as soon as it is available.

You can download it and get notify when the update is ready.


Simon Roof
The Experiment
Molecube
03-20-2012, 12:11 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 458
Horrible. I would never come up with such an idea... Maybe that's only my point of view. I don't like the sound. I didn't even download it but the gameplay is showing everything. Not my type of games, i guess.

GC: TomussMypl

03-20-2012, 04:42 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
Horrible. I would never come up with such an idea... Maybe that's only my point of view. I don't like the sound. I didn't even download it but the gameplay is showing everything. Not my type of games, i guess.
What?! Really, what kind of a comment is THAT? Maybe it's NOT your kind of game, indeed, but why slam it like that? You would never come up with such an idea. Well, probably not. No creativity, no money for you, as you're obviously not a developer, talking like that- after not even having played the game yourself! You know it ALL 'cause you watched the video! LOL! Perhaps you should not have commented at all!
Actually, this is a decent game in progress. The fart sounds are varied and sound hilarious! It's not that easy, either, and is challenging. I like to keep pulling the suspenders back and listen to the guy continuously fart. Cracks me up! The one thing I didn't like was when you're in-between two structures and you want to jump vertically, you can't get as much distance on your leap because there's not as much room to pull back (because you run out of room on the screen) as opposed to horizontally where you can get lots more distance. Maybe the update the dev talked about will remedy that. And seeing more around you will definitely help! For people with a sense of humor, this whole premise with the beans is funny and I'm looking forward to playing after the update goes live!
03-20-2012, 05:04 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 458
Hmm... That's ur opinions. I saw only the gameplay. It's role is to encourage people to download the game and show the game's idea. It didn't encourage me to download it. I said that I haven't played the game and I'm just saying those things by watching the gameplay. It was more like impressions from the yt video.
Maybe I just don't have any sense of humor because I can't see anything funny here. I will download it to have my own opinion also about the game.

GC: TomussMypl
03-21-2012, 01:04 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
Hmm... That's ur opinions. I saw only the gameplay. It's role is to encourage people to download the game and show the game's idea. It didn't encourage me to download it. I said that I haven't played the game and I'm just saying those things by watching the gameplay. It was more like impressions from the yt video.
Maybe I just don't have any sense of humor because I can't see anything funny here. I will download it to have my own opinion also about the game.
The point is, if it struck you in such a bad way, and, like I said, not having played it at all, why go out of your way to trash it like that and not just move on? That's just ignorant. And if you don't think anything's funny, then fine-why bother downloading it at all? You've made a fool of yourself and you are now officially irrelevant.

Last edited by bigrand1; 03-21-2012 at 01:28 AM.
03-21-2012, 09:21 AM
#6
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
The point is, if it struck you in such a bad way, and, like I said, not having played it at all, why go out of your way to trash it like that and not just move on? That's just ignorant. And if you don't think anything's funny, then fine-why bother downloading it at all? You've made a fool of yourself and you are now officially irrelevant.
Thanks pal! It's always a pleasure to see someone standing up for games he enjoys.

As developers, we need criticism to improve our games. Your comment about vertical flinging is very accurate and we will do our best to improve that aspect of JMF.

Thanks again!

04-02-2012, 01:12 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Justin Mac Fart patch 1.1 is out!

Afternoon folks!

Patch 1.1 has just been approved and you can now download it. There is several bug fixes and the brand new zoom out function so you can now have an overview of the level.

Download patch 1.1 here

Have fun!