★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pixely People Making Movies - Game Dev Story / Diner Dash mix

03-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Pixely People Making Movies - Game Dev Story / Diner Dash mix

Hello dear humans!

We, the Pixely People, need you to coordinate our efforts when we make movies. If you have experiences from similar businesses like Game Dev Story or Diner Dash then we are most perfectly certain that this is a great opportunity for you!

What you bring to the table:

* Mad skills in dragging your finger across the screen.
* Ability to find the best combinations of Genres and Themes (Zombie Horror or Zombie Romance? - it's up to you!)
* Casting actors for the films, the newcomer Freya Fridh or the expensive megastar Evangeline for your Western Action movie?
* Career guidance, will you make your Director Biff Oslo deal with his anger problems or will you focus on his luck?

What we offer:

* Nice crisp pixely graphics!
* Intense real time action gameplay in 3 minute bursts!
* RPG-style planning and employee development!
* Awsome music in a retro style!

Proof of nice graphics:
and http://pixely-people.com/

Proof of awesome music: http://soundcloud.com/alrik-ahlstrom/plague-dance

How to apply for the position: Go to http://bit.ly/sCXmYP and follow the instructions! It's super simple and only takes a minute.

So what are you still doing here! You know you are the perfect person for the job! We need your help ASAP!

Sincerely,

Flippy Spandeks

Official link between the pixely world and the smudgy world
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
I have now applied for the position and I feel I have most of the skills that are required.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13

03-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh my oh my oh my! Two applicants for the position already! I can inform you that you both have passed our very thorough screening process and you will be installed in your new offices shortly.

/Flippy
03-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Awesome, I've signed up Never seen Testflight before but it seems like a smooth simple way to do beta applications on iDevices. I'm impressed!

Author, Editor and Co-Founder of Game-Pad.net - a Multi-Platform gaming community site with the latest reviews, news and interviews. Follow us on Twitter - staff_gamepad

Order&Chaos - Lucifon @ Observer's Market (EU)
03-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Lucifon! Testflight is magicness for developers and testers. Before that we had to use druids. And we don't speak celtic AT ALL.
03-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staffan_nekomata View Post
Glad to have you aboard, Lucifon! Testflight is magicness for developers and testers. Before that we had to use druids. And we don't speak celtic AT ALL.
Glad to be aboard. Looking forward to providing feedback Any word on when you'll be opening it up?

Author, Editor and Co-Founder of Game-Pad.net - a Multi-Platform gaming community site with the latest reviews, news and interviews. Follow us on Twitter - staff_gamepad

Order&Chaos - Lucifon @ Observer's Market (EU)
03-21-2012, 03:29 AM
I've applied! Looks like fun.

PS. You're in Penang?? I'm from Malaysia but in Canada atm.

Beta Tester for: Zenonia 3, Air Penguin, Illusia, Soccer Superstars 2011, Baseball Superstars II, Chalk n' Talk, Kami Retro, NOM:BYT, Liberty Wings, Proshare.
Currently playing: NHL 2K11, FM2012, FIFA12, GTA3, Adventure Bar Story
03-21-2012, 04:19 AM
This game is magical, more people should know about it.
I haven't got the time to beta test the newest build though, will try to make time to see the new improvements.
03-21-2012, 08:59 AM
While I am not certain whether my skills qualify as "mad" or merely "somewhat peeved", I nonetheless wish to break into the movies and have applied for your position posted here by sending you my testflight application. I too wish to help pixelly people make movies, and to help Nekomata help make pixelly people make movies. And so on.

But seriously, looks fun, and I am looking forward to trying it out!

Michael Dashow - Art Director / Artist, currently open to new opportunities. My web page / My art on Facebook
03-21-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't see a time limit for the entire game (I don't mean for each movie). Does that mean that I can play on and on till I go broke?

Beta Tester for: Zenonia 3, Air Penguin, Illusia, Soccer Superstars 2011, Baseball Superstars II, Chalk n' Talk, Kami Retro, NOM:BYT, Liberty Wings, Proshare.
Currently playing: NHL 2K11, FM2012, FIFA12, GTA3, Adventure Bar Story