★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warrior TD - so amazing.its free now.however time is limited!

03-20-2012, 09:16 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Warrior TD - so amazing.its free now.however time is limited!

i found a new game.so amazing.its free now.however time is limited!please downlaod now come on
《Warrior TD》
03-20-2012, 10:21 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuping94 View Post
i found a new game.so amazing.its free now.however time is limited!please downlaod now come on
《Warrior TD》
Er... First he jus found out about the game, then he likes it, then he's begging everyone to get it. Shhhhhhwing!

Seriously though, I checked the game out and it doesnt look like a TD game. Looks more like a 3rd person action game like Third Blade from the only actual gameplay screenshot.

I'll check it out. Maybe post impressions if I find the game decent at least.

EDIT: wait... 128 mb... So it will have to wait.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-20-2012, 11:04 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,654



And, here's the answer to the mystery of the "TD" abbreviation, taken from the app description. It wasn't claiming to be a tower defense" after all..

"Background story:
This epic adventure of sorcery, betrayal, honor and justice is set more than 1500 years ago around the time of the Tang Dynasty.."
03-20-2012, 11:06 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
And, here's the answer to the mystery of the "TD" abbreviation, taken from the app description. It wasn't claiming to be a tower defense" after all..

"Background story:
This epic adventure of sorcery, betrayal, honor and justice is set more than 1500 years ago around the time of the Tang Dynasty.."
Wew. Like... Wew. TD it is then?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-21-2012, 12:26 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
And the question of the hour, now that we know what it isn't...is it any good?
03-21-2012, 12:10 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,103
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Ha! As bad as Third Blade is... This is even worse. I'd choose 3rd Blade over this any day of the week. Animations are stiff, action is slow and muddy... I... Can't recommend it, at all. Even for free... =o/
03-21-2012, 12:25 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Ha! As bad as Third Blade is... This is even worse. I'd choose 3rd Blade over this any day of the week. Animations are stiff, action is slow and muddy... I... Can't recommend it, at all. Even for free... =o/
I take your word for it. Skipping...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-21-2012, 12:50 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Ha! As bad as Third Blade is... This is even worse. I'd choose 3rd Blade over this any day of the week. Animations are stiff, action is slow and muddy... I... Can't recommend it, at all. Even for free... =o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I take your word for it. Skipping...
Yes, thanks, 'void for being the guinea pig. Save me the hassle of making room just to try it. Honestly didn't look too impressive when they really don't even show any in-game screenshots.