★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 53.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Check out the awesome app for the brand new Disney XD animated series: MOTORCITY! Set in futuristic Detroit, evil billionaire Abraham Kane has rebuilt the struggling auto-town into his own personal kingdom -- Detroit Deluxe. Banning personal freedoms such as automobile transportation, Kane faces one obstacle: a group of hot-rod wielding rebels who call themselves The Burners. Led by Mike Chilton, The Burners speed to stop Kane from conquering Detroits last oasis of freedom --a subterranean refuge dubbed Motorcity.

Visit the site for tune-in information and all the latest news and updates on Motorcity! http://DisneyXD.com/Motorcity

Buckle up for the most AWESOME rubber-burning, laser-shooting, robot-exploding Disney XD adventure EVER! In MOTORCITY: DRIVE you take control of a tricked out futuristic muscle car named MUTT and blast your way through SIX LEVELS of adrenaline-pumping 3D adventure! Destroy legions of evil robots with weapons like the GATTLING LASER, PULSE BOMB, PLASMA BLASTER and more!

Sanuku's comments:

03-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Game Impressions

ONE REPLY??

Amidst the swarm of fantastic releases these past few weeks, this unfortunately has slid under everyone's radar. While not a deep game whatsoever, I found the visuals, tracks and control scheme (the NON-tilt based one) to be pretty damn impressive. If a 3D version of Reckless Racing or other similar racing game went online with these visuals and controls, oh what a combination it would be.

The game's FREE, guys - the production values alone are worth your time.

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs

03-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Not available in the UK = LAME
03-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Damn you're right. What a stupid decision. Very few games are one App store only, can't believe Disney have done this
03-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Offtopic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
I know at least one Game that is only out in the UK and I could swear you that a few Girls/Woman hate the UK for that Fact too...
03-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Offtopic:

I know at least one Game that is only out in the UK and I could swear you that a few Girls/Woman hate the UK for that Fact too...
Why do they do that? Do apple charge you more or something? Indie devs release their games in every app store. Don't understand why some larger comapnies dont
03-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Why do they do that? Do apple charge you more or something? Indie devs release their games in every app store. Don't understand why some larger comapnies dont
There could be a million of reasons for that. In most cases it`s simple because they forgot to add every Appstore where the Game can be listed while in other cases someone is holding a Copyright for Parts of the Game or the hole Game and they didn`t allow it to get that Game added on the UK Appstore.

I guess only Disney could tell us why they didn`t add it in a few Appstores