★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-22-2012, 09:08 AM
So, I know it's sort of a nitpick and not many people care, but how ridiculous is it that these guys insist on releasing an SD and HD version of this game instead of either A) offering an SD and a universal version or B) offering only a universal version. Ridiculous. And this means a lack of iCloud save sync, which is is also ridiculous. Something tells me Rovio has the resources to implement these sorts of things.
03-22-2012, 09:10 AM
hahaha I just give 2.99$ to Rovio for HD version

03-22-2012, 09:14 AM
it is now possible to buy the game from FreeMyApps. SD is for 260 credits, the HD is 780.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 03-22-2012 at 09:24 AM.
03-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Rovio can, but they don't want to.
03-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Only played a couple of levels so far, but already I'm noticing that the places you need to hit are often off-screen. I haven't really spent too much time with any of the other AB games. Is there a way to position the camera without it moving back to center on your slingshot?
03-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Only played a couple of levels so far, but already I'm noticing that the places you need to hit are often off-screen. I haven't really spent too much time with any of the other AB games. Is there a way to position the camera without it moving back to center on your slingshot?
zoom out, that works for me

on a side note: first Angry Birds game i actually enjoy a bit... liking the gravity mechanics

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
03-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I dont normally like the whole Angry Birds thing, but the whole space and gravity thing made me buy this one.

So this will be my first Angry Birds Experience past the one or two levels i tried on the lite version of the original, that i tried a year ago when i got my phone.

GC - Eldyth
03-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceWizard View Post
I dont normally like the whole Angry Birds thing, but the whole space and gravity thing made me buy this one.

So this will be my first Angry Birds Experience past the one or two levels i tried on the lite version of the original, that i tried a year ago when i got my phone.
the same as me.... i actually decided to give them $3 instead of just playing lite versions or stealing my friends idevices to see what's up with these...

PLUS having played Angry Birds for the first time on a PSP didn't really help the cause.... that game was awful

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
03-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume View Post
Why does everybody like the Angry Bird games?
Does everybody likes it because everybody likes it?
I don't really see what's so fun about it.
I don't know. Why do people feel the need to venture into the threads of games they don't like only to inform the world they don't like the games the threads are about? The world is full of mystery...
03-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
I don't know. Why do people feel the need to venture into the threads of games they don't like only to inform the world they don't like the games the threads are about? The world is full of mystery...
Because they don't like it. Therefore, other people shouldn't like it, too.

I'll probably pick it up once I plow through some other titles (*glares at Swordigo*). Not only because I would play it, but it's a great game to fire up and hand off to friends/family/my ladyfriend since it seems so universal and requires little to no explanation for new players.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.