App description: The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!

Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether its the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!

-----

Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny AppCraver

Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun. Gamespot

Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure. -- IGN

-----

- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!

-----

Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!

Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
http://facebook.angrybirds.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.angrybirds.com

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.

Important Message for Parents

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.

Eli's comments:

Angry Birds Space HD will be $2.99 - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds-space-hd/id501968250

Rovio is doing a worldwide release at 12:01 AM PST, so no New Zealand trickery to be had today.

Free versions of both will be coming sometime after launch.
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Geeez... what is this?
"Clone your own products - for dummies"?,
"Same procedure as last year, Ms Sophie"? or
"Riding a dead horse 101"? ...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Geeez... what is this?
"Clone your own products - for dummies"?,
"Same procedure as last year, Ms Sophie"? or
"Riding a dead horse 101"? ...
"I hate my favorite band because they got played on the radio and now more than my LARPing crew likes them." -Vovin, 2012

03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
a new angry birds....giving the haters more to hate. going in for the HD version.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
a new angry birds....giving the haters more to hate. going in for the HD version.
Must admit i'm not a fan, heard all the hype about Angry Birds and bought the app, was alright/decent but the way people raved about it i was expecting the best game of all time. This seems roughly more of the same so i'll give it a pass.

Thing is a lot of friends dismiss iOS as they think its just full of Angry Bird type games, i then convince them by showing them lots of other games which are farrrr better. Perhaps its just me, dont get the 'love' for Angry Birds
03-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbcb View Post
Awesomeness.
Are you okay ? You've got 3 posts and all you do is quote people and copy the same text which was in the quote. Very weird
03-21-2012, 11:34 AM
How to kill the Time till Angry Birds Space launch finally:

Watch all Angry Birds Teaser Trailer:Play Angry Birds on Facebook:
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
I am looking forward to this. With the space physics etc should be pretty good.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
03-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Will there be a full ad-supported version like they offer on other platforms, or are we stuck with paying to get the full game? I had fun with AB for a while, but I'd rather see ads then pay for this game now, particularly on iPad where they charge more.
03-21-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm like a lot of you, sick of AB...

...but the space physics and updated art style is very attractive.

May drop a buck and try to rekindle that AB Love I used to have (before I had to re-start the whole game), that's what killed it for me. Maybe this fresh start will be out of this world...

oh jeez. Sorry.

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers
03-21-2012, 12:01 PM
I liked Angry Birds before it was cool, before it was cool. Neo-angrybirds-hipster here.

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!