★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Holy SH*T! UNO!!!!!

11-16-2008, 11:53 PM
#1
Holy SH*T! UNO!!!!!

Holy crap, uno is available!!! For the extremely insane price of 8 bucks!!! OMG those devs must be insane!! BUT UNO!!! AHHH i must have it!!!! Made by GAMELOFT MUST HAVE!!~!

UNO AHHHHH

Also has multiplayer, probably only over the same network though. AHHH UNO!!!!

Last edited by Rocketman919; 11-16-2008 at 11:58 PM.
11-16-2008, 11:55 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
$8 for UNO? Seriously?

*puts on price drop list*

Disappointing since I've been waiting for Gameloft to put it on the iPhone... Now way am I pay $8 for it. I will pay $3 for it though

11-17-2008, 12:11 AM
#3
More than the cards themselves

Since the cards cost about $4 I wont pay anymore than that for the game.....guess this is how its gunna go ...the big companies want to make big dollars.
11-17-2008, 12:43 AM
#4
this isn't another iPhone only game is it? I'm trying to do a search for it on my iPod touch now and can't get it to show up in the appstore.

EDIT: Never mind found it by searching for gameloft.

Last edited by Freegoo; 11-17-2008 at 12:48 AM.
11-17-2008, 12:45 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freegoo View Post
this isn't another iPhone only game is it? I'm trying to do a search for it on my iPod touch now and can't get it to show up in the appstore.
here is the link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=296845804&mt=8

it wouldnt be searchable in the appstore within at least 24 hours of its release
11-17-2008, 12:45 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freegoo View Post
this isn't another iPhone only game is it? I'm trying to do a search for it on my iPod touch now and can't get it to show up in the appstore.
It came out less then an hour ago. Give it some time.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
11-17-2008, 12:46 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
It came out less then an hour ago. Give it some time.
how about providing a link for the guy which i already did for you thank you very much.. jk
11-17-2008, 12:47 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
how about providing a link for the guy which i already did for you thank you very much.. jk
If you didnt realize there was a link in my first post. Get with it.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
11-17-2008, 12:54 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
If you didnt realize there was a link in my first post. Get with it.
haha... i feel dumber than the poster who didnt see the link in your post
11-17-2008, 12:54 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
haha... i feel dumber than the poster who didnt see the link in your post
Its ok. too short.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee