iPad: Angry Birds Space HD

03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Angry Birds Space HD

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game will be out in New Zealand at the same Time as in the States (Worldwide Launch!). It should be out in the US at about 12:01 AM PST and in Europe at around 8:01am GMT. The Size of the app is xx.xx MB.

Price in NZ is $4.29 which should translate to USD $2.99

Angry Birds Space Thread (iPhone/iPod Touch Version):Homepage:All Angry Birds Space Teaser Trailer:Play Angry Birds on Facebook:

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-22-2012 at 03:42 AM.
03-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I could never get into Angry Birds. If you had to pick one... would Rio be the best out of the 3?

Or maybe this one, once reviews come in.

03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
I could never get into Angry Birds. If you had to pick one... would Rio be the best out of the 3?
If I had to pick one, for me, it would be Seasons. The variety in that one is truly wonderful, and I definitely enjoy it the most out of all the series (and yes, I do own them all.
03-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
If I had to pick one, for me, it would be Seasons. The variety in that one is truly wonderful, and I definitely enjoy it the most out of all the series (and yes, I do own them all.
I mostly only really enjoyed the first one. Seasons was harder from the start and I didn't find that more fun. I'm a bit Angry Birds'd out, but may end up buying this anyway. I'll definitely try the lite version first, and really I wish they would offer a full free, ad-supported version, like they do on other platforms. I'd rather have ads then pay for this.
03-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Do i get this in Ipad or Iphone??

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Whatever device you use more.
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Do i get this in Ipad or Iphone??
This one. It is after all 3 x better then the iPhone version. Duh
03-21-2012, 03:21 PM
If this is in the wrong forum, please forgive me [gave a quick read through rules as well], does angry birds have a certain predictable sale period [eg. during holidays, launch etc]? I have been fine with getting the lite versions so far, but this looked quite interesting, so thought perhaps I would buy it this time around. Thanks in advance. Am looking forward to trying out the new "space" mechanics though, with the new play on environments
03-21-2012, 03:28 PM
I really wish they'd make the HD version universal. It irritates me that if I want to play on two different devices, I have to pay for it twice. I like the model where the iPhone version is non-universal and costs say $0.99 where the HD version IS universal and costs $2.99.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
03-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post

Or maybe this one, once reviews come in.
I agree, I never bought Rio or Seasons because of that. But Space seems interesting. Has a Puzzle feel to it and each bird has a little more variety to them.

16GB iPhone 4 (iOS 5)
32GB iPad 2 (iOS 5)