★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cantonex
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 33.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOW ONLY $0.99 SPECIAL OFFER to celebrate the successful launch.

If you like addicting games, youll LOVE Jelly Lander.

The next big thing is here AT LAST! One of the most enjoyable games around.

Hours and days of sheer pleasure GUARANTEED!

Youve just been drafted! Youre a pilot now and we have a mission right for you. Our planet is in grave danger and someone has to protect it. Can you help? I know youre young and may think youre inexperienced but youll do just fine. Trust me! Heres your new shiny craft. Hop in and try it out. Dont worry, youll learn to fly it as you go along.

The steering is simple push thrust to soar and steer left and right to take your craft where you want it to go. Once the initial levels are over and you get some experience in steering the spacecraft, youll be able to plunge into the game head on with shouts of joy. Remember to focus on completing the battle missions, collecting stars that boost your morale and evading all kinds of danger.

Your tasks range from simple transportation of goods to more complex missions and battle operations. As you progress through distant worlds, youll learn your ways to accomplish the tasks and avoid various types of traps and dangers.

This new, beautiful game is a mixture of several genres, all balanced to create the app like no other to be found in App Store. There are elements of arcade and adventure and it requires a bit of logical thinking, too. Throw in some mind-blowing graphics, great sound effects and more than a splash of good humor and here you are Jelly Lander a game for everyone.

The game may seem simple but its far from simplistic. It requires logical thinking and ability to predict whats going to happen next. A certain experience in steering the spacecraft helps, of course, but some average dexterity is enough to get you started and youre bound to improve as you go along the levels. Youll soon discover how to avoid hull damages and how to get from A to B quickly enough without running out of fuel which otherwise would lead to the heros demise.

Its a game youll enjoy from the very beginning and will not tire of for hours and days on end. Guaranteed!

Sanuku's comments:

03-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Looks fun, might have to grab this one too.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

03-21-2012, 10:38 PM
This game was originally "eBoo - space adventures".

It (was) a stylish gravity/lander game with good design, controls, and level variety. Unfortunately, after a few updates the original developer added ads, and gameplay became extremely laggy and unresponsive.

I'm hoping the new distributor has fixed those issues.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Any word on this? It looks good but I noticed it has 44 good ratings on the app store and not a single written review.
03-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post

It (was) a stylish gravity/lander game with good design, controls, and level variety. Unfortunately, after a few updates the original developer added ads, and gameplay became extremely laggy and unresponsive.

I'm hoping the new distributor has fixed those issues.
ptuah....the game has always been laggy and unresponsive from when it came out...don't lose time with this one.

I love this world!
03-24-2012, 08:22 PM
I don`t had any Lags or any unresponsive Stuff during the Gameplay Test Rounds.
03-30-2012, 02:47 PM
fun

I haven't had any lags on my 4S. It's been a fun and addicting game, albeit a irritating one. Trying for perfection when flying through obstacles is maddening.
03-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Given the issues with that one, this is one owner of that game that isn't buying the new one. What's with them pulling the old and releasing the same under a different title? If it has issues will it just disappear too? Sorry, fool me once and all that. I'm definitely skipping this title, after getting burned like that.