★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Drentek
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.6 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Stranded in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on a ship full of zombies. Can you survive the terrifying freaks as you make your way around this ship looking for survivors.

Slash your way through the hungry ghouls and twisted bosses armed with 6 different weapons!

*Machete, Rifle, Uzi, Shotgun, Grenades & Gattling Gun!

*22 levels of zombie carnage!

*Gruesome head-shots cover the screen!

*Can you save the girl?

MonsterMazzy's comments:
Hey, check out this new zombie shooter arcade game, it's awesome! My husband made it!!! This is my first post on here, i'm a bit new to forums, am I allowed to post links and stuff? Anyhow, it's called 'Tide Of The Dead' it's sick!! Definately gotta check this one out!

03-23-2012, 09:20 AM
lol me too, yes this is different, gross looking zombies with loads of blood when you kill em!! It's got a story line too but I won't spoil it for you

03-23-2012, 09:25 AM
I would normally check this out but cant stand the way you're doing the total lie of 'hey guys i just found this game totally out of the blue and with my first post i thought i would mention it....'. So despite the 100000's of other games on the app store this is the first game you've wanted to join a forum and tell us about ? Come on.

You know its fine to say we/a friend has created this game, see what you think of it you know ?

Instead of the whole 'i just discovered this game....' BS

And 'surprise surprise' it has 9 reviews on the app store mostly with short one liners, all 5/5 !!! Plus this 'company' has two games released and theres two users with 5/5 reviews for both of his games ! What a coincidence !! Amazing !

Last edited by psj3809; 03-23-2012 at 09:35 AM.
03-23-2012, 09:46 AM
lol i thought this was the game "Zombies!!!" on Windows Phone 7, the board game thingy

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; Vainglory: SlighMD
Currently playing: Hearthstone, XCOM: Enemy Within, Vainglory, Dodonpachi: Ichimen Banchou
Waiting for: MHFU for iOS to be fixed and Titan Quest
03-23-2012, 10:28 AM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Any feedback on 'Tide Of The Dead' is appreciated

Last edited by MonsterMazzy; 03-23-2012 at 09:11 PM.
03-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the response, I am new to forums, the app is not mine, it's my husbands, I was just trying to help promote it and was not sure how blatant I was allowed to be, now I know so thanks for pointing it out and sorry if I upset or annoyed anybody, didn't mean to.