★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW 7 COMPLETE ERAS INCLUDED!

Would you like to travel through the history of the railroad?

This amazing game lets you play in four different railroad environments, where your goal is to overcome all the obstacles that appear on each level and guide each colored train toward its corresponding destination.

Download Train Crisis now! A puzzle and addictive strategy game with HD graphics where you have to prove your quick mind and reflexes in full 3D environment.

Train Crisis promises hours of challenging fun!

Features:

- 7 Eras of rail-road history (Industrial Era, Far West Era, Modern Era and Future Era).
- Spectacular High-definition 3D environments that recreate perfectly the three eras with many details as vegetation, animals, mountains, rocks, tunnels, banks, portals, etc.
- Train Crisis provides 168 challenging levels for players to conquer.
- In-game tool to help you solve puzzles more easily.
- Social features with Game Center
- Cloud saving: share your progress across multiple devices and restore it upon reinstallation
- You must interact with several elements to get past the level: changing junctions; timed traffic lights; trap tunnels; transportation of money; ghost trains and parts of the track obstructed with rocks you must blow up.
- Spectacular colorful graphics effects with explosions of trains and rocks.

Sanuku's comments:

Lite Version:

03-24-2012, 07:57 AM
On the 'era select' screen, the 'Future era' is illustrated with a class 373, they're 20 years old... Not very futuristic.
Anyone got any gameplay impressions?
03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
On the 'era select' screen, the 'Future era' is illustrated with a class 373, they're 20 years old... Not very futuristic.
Anyone got any gameplay impressions?
And that Design didn`t really changed that much since 40 Years if you compare it to the newer Models for High-speed rail.

So I guess it`s save to say that the Engines changed almost each year but the hull didn`t.

Would you expect Trains in the upcoming future to really changed in a big Way if it comes to their hull?

I don`t think so. Sure while the used material and the horsepower will change and increase every few Years the actual hull will stay the same Way simple because the current One does already work as it should and there seem to be not much improvement on that Sector.

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-24-2012 at 08:47 PM.
03-24-2012, 11:27 PM
since the developer chose to half-ass the description, can anyone tell me how many stages are in this game?
03-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Would you expect Trains in the upcoming future to really changed in a big Way if it comes to their hull?
Well I wouldn't expect them to have the current Eurostar paint job and to have 'Eurostar' written on the side

There are multiple newer trains that have a higher top speed, and they don't all look the same:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Zefiro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automot...grande_vitesse
etc

I just thought it was amusing that they'd chosen a 20 year old train in a very distinctive paint job to illustrate a 'future' train!

From downloading the demo version it looks like the Modern and Future levels aren't in the game yet though.