Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM

Need help with the flying boss that shoots fireballs

•••Spoiler:  I have an Iron Sword, the shadow trinket that saps energy, the firebolt spell and the bomb spell. Is that all I can acquire so far to help me out with this boss? Or is there anything else that will help me fight it? And where else could I find it? The path to the castle is currently locked and I need a key. So I'm guessing this is where I have to go

edit: nevermind, found another route

Last edited by theblackw0lf; 03-22-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 05:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
Need help with the flying boss that shoots fireballs

•••Spoiler:  I have an Iron Sword, the shadow trinket that saps energy, the firebolt spell and the bomb spell. Is that all I can acquire so far to help me out with this boss? Or is there anything else that will help me fight it? And where else could I find it? The path to the castle is currently locked and I need a key. So I'm guessing this is where I have to go

edit: nevermind, found another route
•••Spoiler:  You need the third spell from the bottom right dungeons Fiery Depths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
The game IS living up to the hype that the posters who have played it have given it - the simple fact is we ARE playing it, that's why we are hyped about it.

Still wondering, later in the game do you get an ability to jump higher or some other skill/piece of equipment that enables you to go higher than you normally could? I am trying to get all the chests, but there are a couple that I can't seem to get to - either I haven't figured out the tricky jumps or I truly can't get to them yet. It would save me some time if I knew some equipment or ability would help me get them later - otherwise, I'll keep wasting time hoping I can just jump a little better and get them.
Nope, you can only double jump. There's another ability that allows your character to reach some places with the purple slime on the ceiling.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahakaJR View Post
So far my favorite attention to detail is his sword stays in the correct hand no matter going left or right. This dev team has made a jewel here.
One cool little thing I noticed (unless I'm imagining it) is that when you are swiping away at an enemy with your sword, for a *very* brief moment you continue to face the enemy even when you move in the opposite direction. This lets you adjust your position without turning away from the enemy.

When that moment is over, you turn around and face the opposite direction as normal. That is amazing attention to detail, and something I don't think I've seen before.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppichicken View Post
One cool little thing I noticed (unless I'm imagining it) is that when you are swiping away at an enemy with your sword, for a *very* brief moment you continue to face the enemy even when you move in the opposite direction. This lets you adjust your position without turning away from the enemy.

When that moment is over, you turn around and face the opposite direction as normal. That is amazing attention to detail, and something I don't think I've seen before.
I noticed this too.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

How do I get past the dungeon in Forennum? I can't jump past the area with the water and the hanging bridge thing.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
How do I get past the dungeon in Forennum? I can't jump past the area with the water and the hanging bridge thing.
You have to run back and forth on the hanging platform to make it swing enough so that you can jump up onto the cliff.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
You have to run back and forth on the hanging platform to make it swing enough so that you can jump up onto the cliff.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Anyone conquered the Dungeon of Florennum? I spoke to the King after beating the Boss. I pressed the three Blue Buttons, but once I enter the gate, it shuts behind me and spikes slowly fall from the ceiling. The only way for me to survive appears to be pressing a Blue button below me and out of reach. Could someone lend a hand with the "spoiler alert" capability enabled?
Old 03-22-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Anyone conquered the Dungeon of Florennum? I spoke to the King after beating the Boss. I pressed the three Blue Buttons, but once I enter the gate, it shuts behind me and spikes slowly fall from the ceiling. The only way for me to survive appears to be pressing a Blue button below me and out of reach. Could someone lend a hand with the "spoiler alert" capability enabled?
•••Spoiler:  You have to drop a magic bomb and walk onto the switch which pushes a slab of stone out which pushes the magic bomb to the blue switch.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
•••Spoiler:  You have to drop a magic bomb and walk onto the switch which pushes a slab of stone out which pushes the magic bomb to the blue switch.
Duuuude, awesome! Thanks man.