Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-05-2012, 05:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

amazing, this thread helped me a few times already thanks so much!! I'm around #26ish, not too far to go!
This game is so much fun!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yassen5547 View Post
I have tried that, but keep getting knocked back. I will keep trying, but this is the most frustrating part of the game for me. :-)
I finally made it. I am so glad I was able to activate the portal afterwards. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:40 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrvvrit3r View Post
Any ideas or tips on how to beat the boss at Lair of Death? I manage to get it to like 20-30 lifepoints but I always die. I beat it once then died from my twin after
Its a tough one, but here is my trick. The second the fight begins run up and swipe it once or twice with the sword. After that just avoid the fireballs and keep using the dragon catch spell against it. Once you get it down to 80% it will start diving down and you can more easily swipe it.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Where do you get the grappling skill ?????????
Old 04-05-2012, 06:42 PM

Where is the treasure at greyhedge village. It is the only one I am missing and I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I found it you have to use a bomb and jump Over the house where the guy says he lost his keys at the same time to pretty much triple jump. Then walk in the house and kill the skeleton.

Last edited by juhkil; 04-05-2012 at 06:50 PM..
Old 04-05-2012, 07:28 PM
iPhone 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bida View Post
Hey guys, I'm stuck at a part in the World's End Keep with the numerous portals that are all basically a part of the same room. Well in the middle section, behind one of the portals is a locked gate. I made it towards the back of the room and got the key, came back and defeated the floating witch or whatever she is. How do I get thru the portal so I can unlock the door? I've tried everything but I think my tiredness is getting the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
anyone?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:45 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alijon View Post
I am stuck on the icy slopes. Cannot get past the second snowball. Is there some way to destroy it, or is there an alternative route in the pest cave? I found one chest there but couldn't see anyway to go further.
You have to time your jump just right and you will get through, jump a bit sooner than you think you should and you will get over them with a double jump.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suborna07 View Post
OMG!! same here! ive been stuck for the past week now! ive been waiting for someone to tell me but no one bothers to help
Stuck here now too, defeated the boss but the evil twin keeps killing me :-(
Old 04-05-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yassen5547 View Post
I am in the snowy slopes. I got to where the two gems are that are worth 20 each, I got to the section that had all those crazy type birds and took care of those. I can't get any further because no matter how hard I try I can't make It up the ramp above this part because of the ice balls that keep rolling down and knocking me backwards. What am I missing? I have the first three spells, the first three shards and the upgraded armor. I have tried several time and can't figure this out. I am sure it is something simple, but I can't do it without a little help. I have gone through every thread in this forum and see solutions for just about everything else, but not this. Please help!
It's all in the timing of your jumps spells won't help, just wait, jump and double jump over them :-)
Old 04-06-2012, 12:31 AM
iPhone 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bida View Post
Hey guys, I'm stuck at a part in the World's End Keep with the numerous portals that are all basically a part of the same room. Well in the middle section, behind one of the portals is a locked gate. I made it towards the back of the room and got the key, came back and defeated the floating witch or whatever she is. How do I get thru the portal so I can unlock the door? I've tried everything but I think my tiredness is getting the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
someones got to know the answer to this i hope, please?