★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mobile Adventure Classic comes to iPhone and iPod Touch!

Once upon a time, in a land of magic, two wizards ruled in peace. The legend says that the Red Wizard unlocked the power of the Sword of Angels, a blade forged by the gods using good and evil magic. Over time, the power of the sword filled the Red Wizard with darkness. In order to stop the Red Wizard, a guardian angel was summoned using the power of light. Now you must guide this hero on the path to recover the Sword of Angels and restore peace through out the land. Prepare to battle demons, solve mysteries, and travel across two major lands in search of the legendary Angel Sword®.

* Interactive game characters with in depth stories.
* Re-playable interactive alternate endings.
* Challenging animated enemies.
* Auto save your game progress.
* Save up to 3 unique games.
* Submit your game online after completion.
* Full color graphics and animation.
* Music and Sound Effects with mute sound option.
* Easy to use interface with on screen instruction buttons.

Chiller ONE's comments:
It just came out. Looks suspiciously like a crappy RPG. But I'm a sucker for RPG's...

11-17-2008, 03:21 AM
If you pay attention to the background it reminds me A LOT of zelda...

Anyone else get that feeling?

11-17-2008, 03:26 AM
The graphics from the screenshot look like the picture was originall 30 by 30 pixels, and enlarged. I just CLOSED ITUNES. I hate bad graphics.
11-17-2008, 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by ITrocks View Post
The graphics from the screenshot look like the picture was originall 30 by 30 pixels, and enlarged. I just CLOSED ITUNES. I hate bad graphics.
I'm with you there mate. Has this game been ported? It looks horrendous.
11-17-2008, 03:49 PM
If it's a Zelda game then I could care less about graphics. I'm kind of a Zelda freak. Couldn't find any reviews of the iPhone version, but I found this one for the Pocket PC one.

And this site has sorta kinda animated shots for a sense of game play. Looks almost exactly like Zelda I- poky sword and all.

Now after reading the review above, I thought that it would be exactly what I was looking for- some pretty deep, extended game play. Then I saw another very brief blurb somewhere else that said they beat it in 20 min. Since there are a million different versions for different platforms, I was hoping somebody here might have taken the $5 plunge and could tell me if it has any depth, or at least length.

11-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by davidmdowning42 View Post
Had to LOL at "no sound" being listed as a feature on that page. At least they added some for the iPhone, but surely it would not have hurt them to take a few days or so and re-draw the graphics while they were at it? But yep, it looks like a complete and total Zelda clone.

11-17-2008, 04:34 PM
anybody else find this first image hilarious?
(the naked angel with a sword)

I'll probably try it out after I play some of the other games I just bought.
11-25-2008, 10:28 AM
After reading this review I decided to skip this crappy game.
08-31-2009, 06:09 AM
Now this has to be the oldest thread ever bumped on TA. Atleast its the oldest thread I bumped here yet...

Anyways, Price dropped to 99cents in case anyone`s still interested
08-31-2009, 06:15 AM
graphics look way too stupid. pass