★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Vectorform
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 34.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Retina display now available!

Welcome to Galactic Alliance 2: a defense strategy game which brings all new depth of play to the genre. Enjoy the ONLY defense strategy game to offer 4-player, local, cooperative play. Encounter a variety of enemies which will challenge traditional strategies. Utilize new towers to destroy the bad guys in all new ways. Find all the little things like a help menu, Game Center integration, push next wave option, and much more. Also, check out the gorgeous updated graphics, including retina display.

Were actively updating and want to hear your feedback! Leave a review or send us a message at usersupport@vectorform.com!

Mostly, thank you for your interest and support!

Features:
- Retina graphics
- Game Center integration
- 4 player game play on a single device
- 5 maps, each offering unique challenges
- 7 enemy types
- 8 tower types
- Push next wave option
- Help screen with tips
- and more!

Sanuku's comments:

03-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Good

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
03-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Really? "good" is all you have to say about it... Game that only inspires one word of feedback doesn't really seem too appealing... Though with your amazingly deep and provocative insights like "funny" - "nice nice graphic" - "I like it" - "nice job" and "oh gosh too much too" I shouldn't be surprised that all this one got you to type was "good"...

You're definitely on your way to becoming one of the most important contributors to the forum... CONGRATS!
03-26-2012, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Really? "good" is all you have to say about it... Game that only inspires one word of feedback doesn't really seem too appealing... Though with your amazingly deep and provocative insights like "funny" - "nice nice graphic" - "I like it" - "nice job" and "oh gosh too much too" I shouldn't be surprised that all this one got you to type was "good"...

You're definitely on your way to becoming one of the most important contributors to the forum... CONGRATS!
It's only early but that is the funniest thing I have read today.

This does look pretty good. I like the art style but keeping it in my wishlist. I have a massive backlog of games.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post

Ah he's probably just a shill-in-waiting trying to up his 'post count' to appear more legit when his game hits the store!