★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zentomino Promo Code Contest!

05-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Zentomino Promo Code Contest!

UPDATE: The contest is over! Congrats to all the winners!

It's contest time again! We have 5 promo codes (US store only) up for grabs! All you need to do is download Zentomino (on sale today for $0.99!) or Zentomino Lite for free, and design your own puzzle based on today's contest theme!

Today's theme is Top 100 Games and Top 100 Apps! Using the App Store (or AppShopper) as a guide, design a Zentomino puzzle based on any game/app you find in the Top 100's! You have until 8pm Pacific to submit your puzzle!

Rules:

1. Design a puzzle based on the contest theme. The puzzle can be anything you want it to be, as long as it's related to a top 100 game in some way.
2. Puzzle pieces cannot overlap. Your entry will be considered invalid if they do. You do not need to use all twelve pieces in your design.
3. Post a screenshot of your puzzle in this thread. Do not PM, or email your entry. Please include a description of what the puzzle represents.
4. Enter as many times as you'd like. Prior Zentomino winners may play the game too. However, only one code per player may be won in today's contest.
5. Five winners will be decided by Little White Bear Studios, and will each be given a code for Zentomino.
6. Contest ends at 8pm Pacific today. Winners will be announced shortly after that.

Be creative! Have fun!

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 05-16-2009 at 12:29 AM.
05-15-2009, 02:36 PM
cool contest i will try maybe

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

05-15-2009, 02:37 PM
A glance at the top games indicates we should see a lot of airplanes.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Slightly confused here, is there a level editor in the game to allow for this or do I just use a drawing program?
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaIllusion View Post
Slightly confused here, is there a level editor in the game to allow for this or do I just use a drawing program?
no just go to any random level and try to make a figure with the shapes

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaIllusion View Post
Sorry for the confusion. Simply open any of the puzzles, and create your own puzzle over the top of it, using the available pieces. Then take a screenshot, and post it. Let me know if you have any other questions.
05-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
Sorry for the confusion. Simply open any of the puzzles, and create your own puzzle over the top of it, using the available pieces. Then take a screenshot, and post it. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Any plan to include an open "zen board" for free form pentomino arranging in the future?

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-15-2009, 02:59 PM
LWBS i think their should be voting again

05-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
Ah, thanks. I'll try that.
05-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Any plan to include an open "zen board" for free form pentomino arranging in the future?
No immediate plans, but it is on the list of possible future items.