★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles?

03-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles?

I was thinking of getting this game, but I've read that the controls are really bad and that there is one part of the game that is impossible to get past a certain jump due to the poor controls. Can anyone confirm this? I don't want to waste my money on a game that I can't even complete.
03-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMESHARQ View Post
I was thinking of getting this game, but I've read that the controls are really bad and that there is one part of the game that is impossible to get past a certain jump due to the poor controls. Can anyone confirm this? I don't want to waste my money on a game that I can't even complete.
No, it is a very difficult jump, but very makable. The game is excellent and in one of my personal all time favorites, but you have to be willing to die a lot. I played a while back to though, so the only thing I cannot confirm is stability on later software, but I would think it should be okay.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
03-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Is it the same for the iphone and the ipad versions?
03-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMESHARQ View Post
I don't want to waste my money on a game that I can't even complete.
03-26-2012, 03:28 PM
I bought this a loooooong time ago and I absolutely hated it. IMO, avoid the game completely. I just couldnt get past this one jump where the planks kept falling (around the start of the game).

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
03-26-2012, 03:43 PM
If you haven't played Spiderman Total Mayhem, I'd suggest that over Assassins Creed Altairs Chronicles. Much better game that's very similar in gameplay.