★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Colin Kirk
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.8 MB
  • Version: 1.20
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Now on iOS: A race in space that youll never forget - Space Race: A Race In Space.
Race your way through deep space as you dodge deadly obstacles in your path and manipulate time to get to your objective - the next planet and the ultimate high score.
FEATURING:
* UNLOCK NEW PLANETS: 6 Colourful and unique levels!
* EASY CONTROLS: Tap the left side of the screen to drift left, and right side of the screen to drift right.
* SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS: Local leaderboard included to challenge your friends.
* TOTALLY POWERFUL POWER-UPS: Become inulverable, or manipulate time to your advantage.
07-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Pretty clever title

This looks decent too. Really liking the heavy-polygon style that isnt cube galore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2014, 12:13 AM
On iPhone 4, running iOS 6, several textures are missing, including the road (!).
07-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Pretty clever title
From the Divine Divinity school of branding

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric
07-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelistener View Post
On iPhone 4, running iOS 6, several textures are missing, including the road (!).
Hey there, I helped to design the UI / test the game. We've optimized the game best for iPhone 4S+, so no guarantees as to what will happen on older devices. Sorry about that!