★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Battletaire 1.5 Released!

05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2
Battletaire 1.5 Released!

Some exciting and new features in the newly released Battletaire:
  • Multiple levels of Undo/Redo.
  • Snapshot feature. Take snapshots at any point in the puzzle and go forward and backward between snapshots. This allows you to try out different paths in search of the solution.
  • Hints option. You can now disable hints entirely, get unlimited hints or leave hints the way it is now.

Enjoy!
John
05-15-2009, 04:04 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwong01 View Post
Some exciting and new features in the newly released Battletaire:
  • Multiple levels of Undo/Redo.
  • Snapshot feature. Take snapshots at any point in the puzzle and go forward and backward between snapshots. This allows you to try out different paths in search of the solution.
  • Hints option. You can now disable hints entirely, get unlimited hints or leave hints the way it is now.

Enjoy!
John
was the lite updated as well?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

05-15-2009, 04:12 PM
#3
Yes, the Lite version has these new features as well.
05-15-2009, 04:13 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desired Logic View Post
Yes, the Lite version has these new features as well.
i'm going to have to check it out again, i wasn't that happy before that not all the puzzles could be solved with just logic, however with the snapshot feature this may make the guessing a lot better.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-15-2009, 04:30 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2
Yep, both versions have been updated.
05-15-2009, 07:43 PM
#6
Hmm...may have to check it out as well...

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!
05-16-2009, 01:11 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
i'm going to have to check it out again, i wasn't that happy before that not all the puzzles could be solved with just logic, however with the snapshot feature this may make the guessing a lot better.
I'm not giving up on it either. I know previous update supposedly minimized the frequency of them. Ideally I'd love to see them all eliminated as I really do love some of the logic behind battlelaire required to solve them.
05-16-2009, 02:00 PM
#8
Thanks for your patience mrbass. We will get there. In the meantime, my 5 year old just got to Rear Admiral!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
I'm not giving up on it either. I know previous update supposedly minimized the frequency of them. Ideally I'd love to see them all eliminated as I really do love some of the logic behind battlelaire required to solve them.
10-04-2009, 12:51 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,210
It appears Battletaire Pro has been released. Well at least the demo version. So what's the difference? Well I quote
Quote:
Solve puzzles created by master puzzle maker Conceptis Puzzles. Puzzles have one solution and can be solved by pure logic.
One solution this is awesome! Exactly what I've been waiting for to play this again. Conceptis is one of the best Japanese logic puzzle creators by far. So when is the full version gonna be released or is it all in Apple's hands so to speak?


10-04-2009, 01:46 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,090
I can't wait! I love that you've eliminated the guess work. I will wait for the non-lite pro. Any idea when that will be out?