★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run! Run! Run! Get the new techonolgy back from the enemy!

IX-Runner requires only simple controlling but gives you high sensation of speed.
Jump higher with jump pad, roll down a slope and jump further. There will be monsters and obstacles on your way, but it worths to challenge! Now challenge! and please, block to Dr. levitess bad ambition.

IX-Runner is not simple running game, but platform arcade game. It consists of a very exquisite stages. Of course, this provides random maps. Also this is prepared a fantastic Boss stages.

6 characters have each other skill! JULY has double jump, and ALEX can get rid of thorny monster. You can make full use of this another skill for stage.

Various equipments! Jumping can get rid of monster, And an accelerator is available to fast running. Also Spring jumper is can high jump. In addition many equipments are added to every stage.

You can compete with friends of the world in "Game center"! We check your record, and renewal in each stage. Look as if it's a sprint race. Do win a victory at your confident stage!

you can set a faster record through item! In store has shoes(for faster speed) and strong liquid medicine. Emilly is supporting to it, she hope cheer for you. of course, she receive cost little bit.

You can play this App on iPhone, iPad. Also support to three languages.(English, Japanese, Korean)

----------------------------------------------------

Twitter : http://twitter.com/NextFloorGames
Facebook : http://facebook.com/NextFloor
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/NextFloorGames

Sanuku's comments:

Lite Version:

03-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Game Impressions

03-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Nevermind, you got it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-26-2012, 10:47 AM
This is actually one of the more recent runners that's pretty good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-26-2012, 11:13 AM
I really liked the lite version of this. Only thing that stopped me from picking up the full is the IAP.
03-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
is there an unlimited mode?
Havent gone too far yet, and it doesnt seem like there is one.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Cool runner game! I'm digging the art quite a bit =D
05-21-2012, 02:24 AM
Anyone else playing this?

I went back to playing it for my runner fix and dood, only then did i realize this game is actually so much better than it looks.

There's a Sonic feel to it and there are multiple pathways which lead to finding the Stars needed to 3-Star an area so replayability is very good. Some of these stars are really hard to find though, so without a move-backwards option, prepare to replay some more.

There are 6 characters to choose from in which 3 of them can only be played once every after 24 hours. You can either unlock them instantly with IAP-purchased coins, or grind til you can afford to buy them using the coins you earn ingame. The 3 already permanently unlocked characters are more than enough to complete the stages and find their paths towards the stars.

The 3 permanenlty unlockables are variants of the first 3 which are always available. Very small but significant differences between the originala and the variant, but not necessarily better on some occasions.

The IAP isnt as intrusive as i have played a bit and have already unlocked 1 extra character permanently using only ingame coins. All IAP options are about getting coins instantly.

I hope there are updates on this regarding more Shoes, single use items, and maybe some extra characters.