TouchArcade's Street Fighter 4 Volt: Battle Royal Tournament!

03-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-Chinatown View Post
Sign me up
GC name NYC-Chinatown
Holy sheep, you're here! I must say, you have a fine Yun. Could I inquire as to why you use the Jumping Kick so much? I'm trying to improve my Yun, at the moment.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
03-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,329
Please confirm:

For one 5-game set, I can use the following line-up of characters:

"cammy ->​ deejay ->​ cammy ->​ viper ->​ deejay", even if I win all my 5 games in the set.

Correct?

SF4:V @ GC id: mooken
SF4Volt - Attack Data + Combos
SF4Volt: Weekly Tourney Every Thurs 9PM EST/6PM PST

03-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
Please confirm:

For one 5-game set, I can use the following line-up of characters:

"cammy ->​ deejay ->​ cammy ->​ viper ->​ deejay", even if I win all my 5 games in the set.

Correct?
Correct.


GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
03-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Holy sheep, you're here! I must say, you have a fine Yun. Could I inquire as to why you use the Jumping Kick so much? I'm trying to improve my Yun, at the moment.
PM Felix...Or take it to the main threads please.


GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4Gamers View Post
PM Felix...Or take it to the main threads please.
Oh, yeah. Sorry.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
03-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-Chinatown View Post
Sign me up
GC name NYC-Chinatown
Good games last night NYC. Your Yun is getting to be almost as good as your Ryu. I still have a ways to go with my Abel, but I thought I was finally going to take a match when the connection dropped.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
03-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-Chinatown View Post
Sign me up
GC name NYC-Chinatown
Hey NYC~ glad to see you joining!

GC: nashberry , Team: Denjin Dojo
Makoto e Fury Melee
SF Volt YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nashberry82
03-29-2012, 06:01 PM
I would also prefer it to be completely random (season 1 was handled that way, season 2 the same way with a few exceptions because we had 24 participants so top 8 from season 1 had a BYE on rd1) but it's all up to the masterminds.
03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
I would also prefer it to be completely random (season 1 was handled that way, season 2 the same way with a few exceptions because we had 24 participants so top 8 from season 1 had a BYE on rd1) but it's all up to the masterminds.
I hope its random...

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

GC: The Steeeliskt
03-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
I hope its random...
Same here. And I hope that I always get character advantages...

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour