★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Motoheroz or bike baron?

03-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Motoheroz or bike baron?

What is the better buy for the new iPad?
03-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Both titles are excellent.

Personally, I'm leaning more towards MotoHeroz if i were to choose only one.

However, I am aware that Bike Baron just has MORE content, much more accessible (Motoheroz 3 stars can be too difficult), and has a lot more funny moments with the Baron.

So, pretty much either choice will give you a fantastic time. But with Bike Baron's level editor and level sharing, it will let you play it almost forever and still constantly get new courses...

BUT IF YOU CAN.. I STRONGLY SUGGEST GETTING BOTH. YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-26-2012 at 06:16 PM.
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Bike Baron - Trials sort of a game with objective of learning how to deal with obstacles. Some crazy obstacles there. The game was reallllly hard, but has been made more accessible with a lot of easy levels pumped in. The hard and extreme levels are a delight to a gamer who likes challenges. User created levels are amazing fun. A lot of the user levels are better than the levels made by the devs themselves!

Motoheroz - This game is about learning the track, discovering the best route and ensuring you beat a timed run. Powerups add a lot to the gameplay. Physics is the key element. Every level can be done within 30 seconds. Treasure hunting in the game adds a brilliant exploration angle.

Conclusion: Both are very different games apart from the taking a vehicle to the finish line. Both are great games. I personally rate Bike Baron higher, but motoheroz is nevertheless a great game as well.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
03-27-2012, 08:38 AM
I pick MotoHeroz over Bike Baron fairly easily, but yes both are good.
03-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Hey guys, Im back with the new ipad woot...

Both games are good... but you do know Redlynx made the new motorheroz game and they were the guys to make the trial games on xbox 360. So for physics alone they got that down pat.

Bike baron is also a great game ... .

i say get both, or if not get the one that is on sale motorheroz was like 2.99 and baron was 5.