03-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
...hard-working Sanuku's posted vid sold me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyLumpkins View Post
Thanks so much, Sanuku, for creating this thread and posting your own videos here! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy playing the game as much as I have had making it.
You are Welcome and I can`t tell you how the Game is since my little cousin is playing it and I haven`t seen her for Hours since I handle her my iPad 3 over
03-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
After playing several levels, I noticed that my "fat fingers" get in the way when navigating between tight spaces (i.e.) brick walls and spikes. My fingers tend to block my view and I need to crane my neck a bit to get a catch a better glimpse of where I'm headed.

I would like to request to include for an upcoming future build, the option to have a "tab" jutting out of the "fade box" so I can better view where I'm leading the mouse detective. This way, I can more accurately navigate the sleuth between tricky and tight spaces.
Thanks for the gameplay suggestion! I will definitely consider this issue in any upcoming patches to the game! A pro tip for handling tricky situations where you must navigate through tricky spaces is to just let go and let Pete sit in the white. This will give you a clear view of the surrounding area and lets you plan your next movements.

03-27-2012, 01:31 PM
That's great that your cousin is enjoying it I hope you get the chance to play too!
03-28-2012, 11:57 AM
AppAdvice published an article on Fade today, calling it a "hidden gem that has an old-fashioned charm and rather clever gameplay!" Please help make this gem shine by sharing Fade with your friends and rating us on the App Store! Thanks so much!

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/03/d...er-stolen-gems
03-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyLumpkins View Post
AppAdvice published an article on Fade today, calling it a "hidden gem that has an old-fashioned charm and rather clever gameplay!" Please help make this gem shine by sharing Fade with your friends and rating us on the App Store! Thanks so much!

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/03/d...er-stolen-gems
That is an extremely positive review! I guess I am going to have to buy this...

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
That is an extremely positive review! I guess I am going to have to buy this...
Awesome! Thanks so much, slewis, I hope you enjoy playing!
03-28-2012, 06:02 PM
@ColeDaddy - quite a review. I especially like the last line. I read that book as a teen, but had not thought of it for many years. I'm probably going to check this one out.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
@ColeDaddy - quite a review. I especially like the last line. I read that book as a teen, but had not thought of it for many years. I'm probably going to check this one out.
Awesome to hear that, Pluto! Enjoy the sleuthing :P
03-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Wow the music alone is worth the price great game and once again TA and Sanuku have uncovered a hidden masterpiece it only too about 40 seconds to hook me thanks for the great find I'll be sure to post a review

for some reason the link does not work I want to post it on my twitter please fix it

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
03-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for noticing! Go ahead! Hit the "Buy" button. You won't regret it

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy