★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
#21
@dreadnok I'm really glad you enjoy the game! Here is a link to the app store that should work, if this is what you want to tweet about: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fade-case-stolen-diamonds/id506286173?mt=8

@ColeDaddy You should be Fade's marketer, your review has helped out a lot! :P
03-29-2012, 06:24 AM
#22
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,319
This is a nicely presented and clever puzzle game, but I am finding the control mechanism to be a bit clumbsy and flawed. As someone else pointed out, the fact that you are partially obscuring the character you are trying to control is problematic.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

03-29-2012, 08:11 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
This is a nicely presented and clever puzzle game, but I am finding the control mechanism to be a bit clumbsy and flawed. As someone else pointed out, the fact that you are partially obscuring the character you are trying to control is problematic.
Thanks for the honest feedback, slewis! We are working to fix this issue for the next update, so that the player can select the vertical distance between his finger and the "fade box," which should help some players with the obscuring issue!
03-29-2012, 08:41 PM
#24
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 3,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyLumpkins View Post
Thanks for the honest feedback, slewis! We are working to fix this issue for the next update, so that the player can select the vertical distance between his finger and the "fade box," which should help some players with the obscuring issue!
That is great to hear! As I stated previously, I'm having difficulty with the later levels, gauging the thickness of the floors while avoiding bullets, etc. Hopefully, it'll come very soon!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-30-2012, 12:16 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
That is great to hear! As I stated previously, I'm having difficulty with the later levels, gauging the thickness of the floors while avoiding bullets, etc. Hopefully, it'll come very soon!
We are working to release this as soon as possible, along with a free demo of the game!
03-31-2012, 10:47 AM
#26
Hi Everyone! The Fade team and I just want to let you all know how grateful we are to all our supporters! The game was developed by only a few students and it means so much to us that so many people have enjoyed our game! We even received a 4/4 rating from SlideToPlay!

I know it's a lot, but we have a favor to ask of everyone who has played our game; if you could take a few minutes to rate and review the game on the App Store please, we would greatly appreciate it! If you love it, please let us know! If you hate it or want to see some improvements, please tell us! We only want to make the best game possible for all of you, and we can't do that without your help! Thanks so much!
03-31-2012, 11:20 PM
#27
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Yeah, got to agree, loving the game mechanics. Always been a sucker to old crime themes =P
04-01-2012, 11:06 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimaBirds View Post
Yeah, got to agree, loving the game mechanics. Always been a sucker to old crime themes =P
Thanks, that's great to hear! If it's not too much trouble, could you please rate/review Fade on the App Store! Thanks!
04-02-2012, 11:22 AM
#29
I found this code lying around...are there any super sleuths out there who can decode it? Please reply if you do!

HNFAT3NR49LN
04-02-2012, 11:25 AM
#30
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyLumpkins View Post
I found this code lying around...are there any super sleuths out there who can decode it? Please reply if you do!

HNFAT3NR49LN
reedeemed!
Thanx ... looks great!