Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-16-2012, 01:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
After trying every avenue for messaging the developer, I obtained success reaching him on Facebook. He is aware of the issues with iOS 6, which is why the app is no longer on the app store, but he still has hopes of fixing it. Unfortunately he doesn't have a lot of time right now, so no idea how long that will take. Wait and see, fingers crossed, that's about all we can do at this point.
Thanks for the update
Old 11-13-2012, 09:28 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Yay! The iOS 6 compatibility update is LIVE! This game works again, and the fix didn't take all that long! Looks great and plays well on my retina iPad, 3rd gen!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Yay! The iOS 6 compatibility update is LIVE! This game works again, and the fix didn't take all that long! Looks great and plays well on my retina iPad, 3rd gen!
Thanks for the heads up! Reinstalling now
Old 07-17-2013, 09:39 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Now free for the first time and for a limited time!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Fade: The case of a bad haircut!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:06 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Tell me please, where i can find this game? In US app store this game not available!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyka View Post
Tell me please, where i can find this game? In US app store this game not available!
The app had compatibility issues with iOS 7, so got pulled (similar to what happened with iOS 6). Back then, the developer (the game was developed by only a few students) emphasized that he had little time to fix it, as he had just started a new job, but would try. It took a couple months, but he eventually produced an update. I have no idea if that will happen this time or not. I don't see anything on their Facebook page since last year, so it doesn't look hopeful this time around.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
The app had compatibility issues with iOS 7, so got pulled (similar to what happened with iOS 6). Back then, the developer (the game was developed by only a few students) emphasized that he had little time to fix it, as he had just started a new job, but would try. It took a couple months, but he eventually produced an update. I have no idea if that will happen this time or not. I don't see anything on their Facebook page since last year, so it doesn't look hopeful this time around.
Thank you for information. I'll be waiting when this game will return to app store! It's a pity that I don't knew about this game before, and I can't download it now!
Old 10-29-2013, 03:22 PM

Hi everyone! I am one of the developers of Fade.

I am surprised and appreciative of the fact that all of you are still interested in Fade after two years. After I started working full-time as a game developer I stopped actively supporting Fade. At this point, I didn't think there was anyone left playing it. ^^

I don't want to make any promises, but I'm going to look into putting Fade back on the app store. I really loved creating it, and I would love to be able to continue sharing it with you as well (The game will continue to be completely free).
Old 10-30-2013, 06:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedeveloper View Post
Hi everyone! I am one of the developers of Fade.

I am surprised and appreciative of the fact that all of you are still interested in Fade after two years. After I started working full-time as a game developer I stopped actively supporting Fade. At this point, I didn't think there was anyone left playing it. ^^

I don't want to make any promises, but I'm going to look into putting Fade back on the app store. I really loved creating it, and I would love to be able to continue sharing it with you as well (The game will continue to be completely free).
Please, return Fade in app store as soon as possible!!!