★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Captain Antarctica (DEBUT TRAILER) check it out :)

03-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Captain Antarctica (DEBUT TRAILER) check it out :)

COMING SOON!
"Captain Antarctica" - an awesome new iOS action game

Please check out the trailer:

Hope you like it!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 06-15-2012 at 06:04 AM.
03-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Really love the trailer! The game looks fun; any additional info you can give out about it yet?

03-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Very polished looking trailer, and the game graphics looks really nice too.

As for comments on the trailer, I admit that I didn't realize that the penguin at the door was Captain Antarctica until they got to the lab and he was called "Captain." I had the impression he was just a visitor because he pulled up in a taxi and rang the doorbell - who rings the doorbell to their own house? - and seemed surprised at who opened the door. Even though he called him "son," that can often be used to talk to any kid, not just one's own.

But anyhow, that's not really an important part of the game, so never mind! Looking forward to seeing more of the game play and the game's humor. Good luck with it

Michael Dashow - Art Director / Artist, currently open to new opportunities. My web page / My art on Facebook
03-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Really love the trailer! The game looks fun; any additional info you can give out about it yet?
Thank you! I can share a bit more info: While diving deeper, Captain Antarctica has to collect fishes to get a speed boost. The faster he is, the quicker the boss of a level will be destroyed ("light speed" impact ahead!) ^^

@emdash:
Thank you for your feedback. Yeah, I agree - it wasn't the best idea to make him ring and all (as a father) - but it gives us an option to collect a couple of extra laughs

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
03-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Ok, I didn't expect much out when I entered this thread and watched the trailer.

It's pretty well done, hope it gets released soon.
03-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justln View Post
Ok, I didn't expect much out when I entered this thread and watched the trailer.

It's pretty well done, hope it gets released soon.
Thanks, Justin!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
03-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah.... I thought that the evil penguin was captain antarctica the whole time....

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-27-2012, 11:30 AM
I want it now!

Any guess on the release date?
03-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Looks like a fantastic runner! Will get it once it hits the appstore! Muzzbuy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Update:

Game is coming soon!!

Find out more on:
http://www.fdg-entertainment.com/en/

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter