★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: OVER 2 MILLION DOWNLOADS!

"another hit for the makers of the popular Skylanders GeekDad
"Skylanders Cloud Patrol is so good we want to stop writing this review and play the rest of the morning." Modojo

JOIN IN THE BATTLE TO DEFEAT THE TROLLS!

Join TRIGGER HAPPY and the rest of the SKYLANDERS as they patrol the Skylands for escaped trolls! Grab your favorite Skylander and take to the skies in your flying gunship to put those troublesome trolls in their place Skylanders style.

Not familiar with Skylanders? No problem! Skylanders Cloud Patrol is an easy to learn, action-packed game that everyone can enjoy.

Amazing features in this unique arcade shooter include:

o Tap to shoot or slide your finger across targets creating amazing knock out combos
o Score the highest combo per area to get more points and collect more loot.
o Complete goals to level up and earn gems to unlock more Skylanders
o Use tons of magic item boosts to help you power through your adventure.
o Dominate the leaderboards and show your friends who rules the skies!
o Universal App with support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

And, Skylanders Cloud Patrol has full support for your existing Skylander collection! You can unlock any of the 30+ Skylanders figures you already own with your web code card to get a leg up on those nasty trolls.

Be sure to check out Skylanders Lost Islands and Skylanders Battlegrounds, also in the App Store!

2012 Activision Publishing, Inc. SKYLANDERS LOST ISLANDS, SKYLANDERS BATTLEGROUNDS, SKYLANDERS CLOUD PATROL, and SKYLANDERS GIANTS are trademarks, and SKYLANDERS SPYROS ADVENTURE, and ACTIVISION are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
03-28-2012, 05:13 AM

Smashing the Download Button! I`m wondering how the Game will work out on the Mobil Devices.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-22-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Added a HD Gameplay Trailer.

03-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Canada only, it would seem?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
03-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Wow skylanders iphone finally came out!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-28-2012, 05:40 AM
It's not the same Skylanders as on consoles, lol. Looks like it's a shooting-range type of thing.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
03-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
It's not the same Skylanders as on consoles, lol. Looks like it's a shooting-range type of thing.
yeah I know but at least its something... I was hoping for something similar to the 3ds version I have

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
yeah I know but at least its something... I was hoping for something similar to the 3ds version I have
Yeah, I loved my 3DS version, so it's interesting to see what this iOS is all about..

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
03-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Really hoping this one finds a path south out of Canada, and soon. I'm sure it will be a cut-down version, but I'm buying.
03-28-2012, 08:32 AM
My kids will be interested, but so far they haven't been taken with the 3DS version, just the console one, so we shall see.

So you need a code from the figures? Do the ones that come with the starter sets have codes? I don't remember seeing anything like that. It's too bad this can't interface somehow with the actual figures, like the real games.
03-28-2012, 09:03 AM
I notice the thread title has been changed to remove the Canada tag. Does this mean it's coming out worldwide tonight? It's not in the US store.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!